TEAM LIST Round 8 vs. Broncos

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping Solomon Ailamalo can become one of two much needed quality wingers
Although I think Union is a second level game for him to hold down a regular spot with the Waikato Chiefs is no mean feat .They have been one of the better Super Rugby franchises for a number of years .Dont know much about him ? Is he fast ?
By the way what happened to Jimmy Ngutlik ? He was quick !

I’m not confident but know he needs time.

Red flags for me early is his work rate & meter eating is very low for a winger.

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
Surprised Campbelltown will be a sell out again … I thought the dragons game would have spooked people from coming back
Maybe people can smell bronco blood in the water with a huge upset to take place , remember we beat the eels and sharks and other top teams have been getting pumped as well , so it will be an upset but I love upsets and can’t wait for this one , Wests Tigers by 8.

Maybe people can smell bronco blood in the water with a huge upset to take place , remember we beat the eels and sharks and other top teams have been getting pumped as well , so it will be an upset but I love upsets and can’t wait for this one , Wests Tigers by 8.
Would love to see it, just not confident . I fear broncos will hammer us

Hope I’m wrong of course, the club needs a big scalp

Please give us a win this week. My mate is a Souffs supporter and he’s been giving it to me for years. We also have a carton on highest on ladder at years end (I’m down a few). Come on Tigers, turn back the years - do it for Keith Barnes & Terry Hill.

Watching the highlights of the first game against the Broncos in 2000. The surface was atrocious. Half of it was covered in sand. No way they play on that today.

Last edited:
I've got a ticket for this weeks game as part of the heritage membership, if anyone would like to have it I can't use it, so would prefer it goes to a Tigers fan!

Last edited:
Watching the highlights of the first game against the Broncos in 2000. The surface was atrocious. Half of it was covered in sand. No way they play on that today.

There was substantial criticism of the playing surface at the time. If anything, it slowed down the lightening quick Brisbane backline, so it suited us.

I seem to remember that the round 5 game against Penrith was moved from Campbelltown to Leichhardt because the field was still in an unacceptable state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back