TEAM LIST Round 8 vs. Broncos

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
What surprised you about the odds. It's the wooden spooners vs the most dynamic team in the comp. $5.50 so you need to be right about 18% of the time to breakeven. Sounds about right.
Seem to remember Ezra being their main game breaker who almost won the GF single handed with his 3 tries .Cobbo is pretty quick too

I have a hunch we will put in a better display at Campbelltown this week than the rubbish dished up at the same ground a fortnight earlier. The fact that we are massive underdogs seems to work in our favour. Minimise those silly errors (we have to many in our game) and turn up with the intent to give it a red hot crack for 80 min, who knows? Not suggesting we will win but it could be close??

I really dislike having Latu on the bench. It's doing no one any good. He's had fitness issues, coming back from injury and he's very unlikely to play in his normal position too.
He needs to play a few 80 minute games in NSW cup, Get some fitness and hopefully some form.
Him getting 10-15 mins at lock is just stupid, reckless. Give Matamua a run
Know what you mean, but our cup side is struggling and probably in for another towelling against the bears this week. His fitness might benefit from all the turning, chasing and tackling he will have to do. For this week I dont mind Benji keeping him around the first grade squad as much as possible.

I think Benji would be more inclined to drop him down if the cup team was stronger.

What the %#$ is this cash grab from the club?

$199 to attend a 2-hour pre-game function where no players/coaches will likely be in attendance -

What do you get for $199 - the scheduled time of 3-5pm suggests it would just be drinks and hors d'oeuvres at most...

There's a sucker born every minute - but this is just taking the piss!

1713862731244.png

Know what you mean, but our cup side is struggling and probably in for another towelling against the bears this week. His fitness might benefit from all the turning, chasing and tackling he will have to do. For this week I dont mind Benji keeping him around the first grade squad as much as possible.

I think Benji would be more inclined to drop him down if the cup team was stronger.
put him in flegg. He's 18 ffs, the kid needs to play, get fitness up. if hes good enough for first grade he's good enough for cup.

What the %#$ is this cash grab from the club?

$199 to attend a 2-hour pre-game function where no players/coaches will likely be in attendance -

What do you get for $199 - the scheduled time of 3-5pm suggests it would just be drinks and hors d'oeuvres at most...

There's a sucker born every minute - but this is just taking the piss!

View attachment 11652

Probably should have read the article properly....
There's a bunch of Old Players from the original team in attendance.

Probably should have read the article properly....
There's a bunch of Old Players from the original team in attendance.
Are they taking a cut??

$199.... for two hours with some randoms from 2000

You can meet old players at Leichhardt every game for free...

Will Fieldsy, Seersy, Tezza, Luke O'Donnell, Hoppa and Villa be there - true Wests Tigers legends and ornaments to the NRL....

I know Tyran Smith for one won't...

Last edited:
That is to say the quality around you helps...
He'll do great very pleased for him

Are they taking a cut??

$199.... for two hours with some randoms from 2000

You can meet old players at Leichhardt every game for free...

Will Fieldsy, Seersy, Tezza, Luke O'Donnell, Hoppa and Villa be there - true Wests Tigers legends and ornaments to the NRL....

I know Tyran Smith for one won't...
Matty Seers and Joel Caine. Minimum $300 I’d reckon. 😏

I’m really enjoying Benji giving trust to the new guys. Most the time they have responded.

Sammy deserves that starting spot and can make it his own.

We don’t have a lock and Bateman is obvious best choice for us workload and ball playing ability wise

Alaimalo & Fatappe signed to the squad and both get a run

Bud got a run longer than probably needed but injuries/suspenion played a part

Latu and Galvin getting a crack.

Post this game we would have seen 4 rookie debuts, another 3 locked into the starting 13.

On average it’s 6 players per game difference in our side compared to last year with 3 rookies a game.

We certainly can’t say he is afraid to back his players and make calls for under performing players.

NRL: We admit that the bunker made an incorrect call this week against the Tigers that should of been a sin binning.

Also NRL: Let's let the same bunker official who made the shocker against the Tigers referee them this weekend.
Seriously. Also noticed they didn’t address it at annesleys weekly briefing until the media raised it. One day it will come out that these arse clowns are all on the take I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back