LIVE GAME Round 7 vs. Panthers

Live Game Discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a dig today we lacked the polish and we lacked it big time. Against a team like Penrith who were probably in 2nd gear having a dig isn't exactly good enough.
Tupou seems like he'll be injured and probably for the best because he should be dropped, for every good thing he does he has a horrendous error in him. A lot of the time those ridiculous drops or just plain poor handling lead to points. May as well ship him off to the phins early, Ice although he was pretty good today had another missed tackle that led to a try between him and Tupou your down atleast 12 points a game.
Sam Fainu i like the cut of his gib he'll be good for us he has agro and can pop a ball. Penrith got a lot of offloads away leading to breaks or try's when we had opportunity to lock the ball up that needs addressing.

That something outside was more important. Trust me.
That something outside was more important. Trust me
Aww come on mate, it wasn’t all bad. We played way better than last week and put them under the pump for a large chunk of the game but lack the class to finish. I’m loving Samuela and I can see us figuring out how to unlock him in attack through this season which will be a positive.
Still reckon we’ll get the spoon sadly but let’s worry about that tomorrow

"Pea Heart" Tupou reckons he has a broken foot!...Well we have a broken heart with how he plays....hope he is out for the year...bring Lobb in at least he'll have a go
Aren’t our 2nd graders getting b pumped most weeks?
Not sure we’re gonna improve recruiting from that pool.

Aww come on mate, it wasn’t all bad. We played way better than last week and put them under the pump for a large chunk of the game but lack the class to finish. I’m loving Samuela and I can see us figuring out how to unlock him in attack through this season which will be a positive.
Still reckon we’ll get the spoon sadly but let’s worry about that tomorrow
Lets not worry at all. Its not like it's on us.. but i hear you brother. Loud n clear.

I liked Nadens effort today - he has a dig. We still have To’a to come back - any update on him?
No doubt our players are “having a dig” this year and hats off to them for that.

The issue I see is that we don’t have point scoring ability. And having a dig won’t fix that. a few game breakers need to be found/manufactured/stolen.

No doubt our players are “having a dig” this year and hats off to them for that.

The issue I see is that we don’t have point scoring ability. And having a dig won’t fix that. a few game breakers need to be found/manufactured/stolen.
Well we have one coming next year. We have a strong halves combo for 25 and beyond.

Lets not worry at all. Its not like it's on us.. but i hear you brother. Loud n clear.
Well it should be a concern for any Wests Tigers supporter who acknowledges the talent within our team is so poor we are likely to collect our 3rd straight wooden spoon.
How can anyone think the crap we dished up this afternoon was even half decent ?
Any other club would be on high alert and already looking to ship off or trade some of our over paid under performing players, not sit back and wait until it becomes a total disaster,

Well it should be a concern for any Wests Tigers supporter who acknowledges the talent within our team is so poor we are likely to collect our 3rd straight wooden spoon.
How can anyone think the crap we dished up this afternoon was even half decent ?
Any other club would be ongoing alert any measuring ti ship off or trade some of our over paid under performing players, not sit back and wait until it becomes a total disaster,
100%

Any other club would be ongoing alert any measuring ti ship off or trade some of our over paid under performing players, not sit back and wait until it becomes a total disaster,
Do you think if we had of iced a few of those first half chances it would have been an acceptable performance?

Do you think if we had of iced a few of those first half chances it would have been an acceptable performance?
Maybe but we didn’t even look like icing then.
We still have supporters praising Bateman and Bula, they threw more passes over the sideline than they did to their own team mates.

If we still have the same outside backs it’s easy to picture him dancing around and looking ordinary. He’ll need some smarter players outside him.
Yep, well be wasting him if we don't have some decent backs to caplatise on what he outlines.

Serious issue. Has been for years.
At least Richo has acknowledged it too.

Yep, well be wasting him if we don't have some decent backs to caplatise on what he outlines.

Serious issue. Has been for years.
At least Richo has acknowledged it too.
It’s ok to acknowledge it, actions speak louder than words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back