Round 5 vs Storm - Bellamy's 400th game as coach

weststigers

Another milestone match against the Storm in Rd 5.

Jeez we can pick them!

It would be nice to spoil another one of their parties, but Bellamy was livid that they didn't put in more for dear Billy's 300th. I don't think the Storm would dare not show up and put in for Bellamy, especially against the same team! Don't think their lives would be worth living if they lost again, so we could be in for a torrid time.

Good, hopefully we can take a dump on his 400th like we did Billy's 300th.

Finucane is our for 4 weeks with a broken thumb… probably be more out as well

400 games, maybe he should be congratulated on, how he has changed the look of the game with: :smiling_imp:
1\. chicken wing tackle,
2\. grapple tackle,
3\. wrestling
4\. how his player's somehow think, they run the game on the field, not the ref.

**Achievements to be proud of. NOT**

Bellamy has coached no other team but Melbourne. I'd be interested to see what he could do with another club. Would he be as successful?

@ said:
Bellamy has coached no other team but Melbourne. I'd be interested to see what he could do with another club. Would he be as successful?

Didn't cut it at origin level, despite knowing the opposition's spine inside and out.

@ said:
Any truth to the rumor Cameron Smith has groin problems ?

Yeah its rumored he wont kick again this week because of it, had the same issue last week and Stimpson was kicking.

@ said:
@ said:
Any truth to the rumor Cameron Smith has groin problems ?

Yeah its rumored he wont kick again this week because of it, had the same issue last week and Stimpson was kicking.

Heard it was a quad but who knows, hopefully both on both legs.

Back