LIVE GAME Round 5 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
I agree on the Bateman comment, his days as a small backrower are gone, he gets dominate everytime he runs the ball, competes well and thats about it, not worth 650,00 a year
If he really is getting 650K, he is being overpaid.
His best attribute is his passion which can help to fire the boys up, but he then stuffs that by giving away stupid penalties.

Excellent summary Jolls (y)
As far as I'm concerned, you can do one of these after every game :D.
Yes.
@Jolls writes very well and picks up things I tend to forget after.... Much like Apis running backwards from dummy half I imagins to try give himself rooms from the markers... I noticed this at the time but forgot about it afteri
Was it this game he strained his quad in the warm up and went into the 80 with the thigh guard on?
It looked very tight and restrictive. (which they have to be)

Yes... Good post jolls

Yes.
@Jolls writes very well and picks up things I tend to forget after.... Much like Apis running backwards from dummy half I imagins to try give himself rooms from the markers... I noticed this at the time but forgot about it afteri
Was it this game he strained his quad in the warm up and went into the 80 with the thigh guard on?
It looked very tight and restrictive. (which they have to be)

Yes... Good post jolls
Yes mate this is when he did the quad in the warm up and had the guard on. I think you are right - he couldn't go forward quickly as he usually does so he tried to go back to provide time and space - but in doing so it threw all the timing out. Perhaps why he got rid of the guard in the second half and things went back to "normal".

Reactions: BZN
Back