LIVE GAME Round 5 discussion **spoilers**

Live Game Discussion
I don’t care who spot he takes, he’s not worth the money we have agreed to pay him.
I agree we've massively overpaid. I'd agree he is yet to prove he can be the main man in a team. Everything else you've said in my opinion is drivel. Especially using this one game to justify your stance and ignoring his body of work to this point.

All this negative forum bashing of Luai is rubbish .The guy was injured early on and he's won 3 consecutive titles
he was terrible. I'm not a fan of the weekly putting him down but he had a bad game. He's not good enough

The point is he’s a running 6, clearly not a halfback who wants to win the game for his team.
Anyone who’s watched him closely over the past 2 seasons would know that.
His record without Nathan Cleary has very little to do with him, he’s had players such as Jack Cogger come in and dominate in Cleary’s absence.
Disagree with you on this, Vicious.
I think Penrith just try to stick with the same structure as if Nathan was there. The 7 is their main focus.

Disagree with you on this, Vicious.
I think Penrith just try to stick with the same structure as if Nathan was there. The 7 is their main focus.
Predictable eh.

Yeo to Cleary
Cleary to Yeo

Out the back to Edwards.

Predictable eh.

Yeo to Cleary
Cleary to Yeo

Out the back to Edwards.
Yeah I think Luai is sometimes starved of quality early ball. Maybe even more so this season as Penrith plan for life after Luai. I agree that Luai hasn't been tested as the main man but he's a proven winner & fierce competitor. People can say what they like about Gus but he knows footy and he rates Luai as a 7.

Yeah I think Luai is sometimes starved of quality early ball. Maybe even more so this season as Penrith plan for life after Luai. I agree that Luai hasn't been tested as the main man but he's a proven winner & fierce competitor. People can say what they like about Gus but he knows footy and he rates Luai as a 7.
See his shocker kick today?

Brian has two tries for the year.
He's usually a try scoring machine.

They're definitely favouring the other side of the field.

Edwards was so poor when he came onto the scene and is just such an amazing competitor these days, he's great to watch.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a round quite like this one.
So far, Melbourne, Brisbane, Roosters, Souths and Penrith - arguably the top 5 NRL clubs over a prolonged period and all tipped to have a proper crack at the title this year, have copped 30 points against them.
It’s a good comp this year.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a round quite like this one.
So far, Melbourne, Brisbane, Roosters, Souths and Penrith - arguably the top 5 NRL clubs over a prolonged period and all tipped to have a proper crack at the title this year, have copped 30 points against them.
It’s a good comp this year.
PVL predicted the comp would be close in 24. The question is, how did he know this?

Hip drop for Chad Townsend... Vossy was flabbergasted though im not sure why
If the Galvin one was an issue, then so is the Townsend one. Vossy noting Townsend didn’t ‘re-grip’, neither did Galvin.

Back