TEAM LIST Round 4 vs. Eels

Team List
Carrying two on the bench now wth Bud and AJ…. and Seyfarth doesn’t play two decent games In a row too often

Reactions: 851
I can see Matamua maybe getting a go in that last bench spot . Or maybe they move Bateman into the middle to help with the rotation .
I will say it’s a far more elastic bench . Plenty of cover all over the field . And if Seyfarth and Fainu can do the job they did last week , we should be ok with winning the collision .
Big thing is hoping junior paulo starts . He has a big engine , we can’t stop him but limiting his impact will go a long way .
Thier edges of Tuilagi, Cartwright and Matterson do not scare me at all . Cartwright is massively enigmatic . Tuilagi has hands like feet , and is prone to brain explosions in defence , and Matterson is a shell of himself .
We can get these guys . I’m really confident about this one with Moses out .

I can see Matamua maybe getting a go in that last bench spot . Or maybe they move Bateman into the middle to help with the rotation .
I will say it’s a far more elastic bench . Plenty of cover all over the field . And if Seyfarth and Fainu can do the job they did last week , we should be ok with winning the collision .
Big thing is hoping junior paulo starts . He has a big engine , we can’t stop him but limiting his impact will go a long way .
Thier edges of Tuilagi, Cartwright and Matterson do not scare me at all . Cartwright is massively enigmatic . Tuilagi has hands like feet , and is prone to brain explosions in defence , and Matterson is a shell of himself .
We can get these guys . I’m really confident about this one with Moses out .
Cartwright is out

If th thinking is to just use him as a replacement to run directly at their replacement five-eighth, then I can deal with this.
Other than that, not sure I agree with this selection. I guess he is a bit more experienced.

There was speculation yesterday that Sione Fainu would get his NRL debut replacing Twal.

Yet it's Kepaoa.

Why?

Edit: foot injury, out till round 5

Last edited:
Back