LIVE GAME Round 4 discussion spoilers

Live Game Discussion
He's a warrior and a result of playing tough and right at the line.... Saw a little bit of.him in the Phins. 7....tough nut too
Haven't been too many halves that can open space for his outside men like Foran. He digs in & wears plenty of hits.

Brandon Wakeham,
Aaron Woods,
Asitasi James,
Austin Dyas

Few other first grade experienced players like Jakob Arthur, Josh Shuster, Dean Matterson, Gordon Chan Kum Tong, Ben Condon, Ray Vaega, Brad Parker & Ethan Bullemore.
Josh Schuster… Yes we’ve made some awful signing decisions but wow, that would be hard to top for dopey knee jerk signings in NRL history.

Amazing how hot cold most teams have been this year. I guess it highlights how hard it is to maintain the intensity required week in and week out. Manly world beaters on week slugs the next, Dragons the same.

Thats why Iam worried about tomorrow. Don’t know if it’s a physical or mental thing but so hard to back a good performance up

Don't think too many would be surprised with a crud performance... It's been our standard for a decade or more *inconsistency*
We're all hoping we've turned a corner with new coach and new recruits all showing good signs.
Parra have been going well too and may suffer from early season hotn& cold

Amazing how hot cold most teams have been this year. I guess it highlights how hard it is to maintain the intensity required week in and week out.
Yes.
To me that’s the sign of a good strong competition.

Did brooks go well today?
He was solid. Koula looked Manly's most dangerous player off the back of the space Brooks was giving him. The two of them got their nose through the defensive line several times only to be pulled down from behind.
Ultimately he didn't do anything particularly good but also done nothing wrong. Manly"s errors were their issue, not Brooks.

Josh Schuster… Yes we’ve made some awful signing decisions but wow, that would be hard to top for dopey knee jerk signings in NRL history.
The Saints v Eagles games yesterday had many ex Tigers.

I loved the Cooper John’s skit whereby he said Manly could do with a few more Tigers players.

Yesterday they had Woods,Dias,Wakeham,Brooks, Talau, Paseka, Aloai, Brown, Liddell,Suli,Leilua Freebairn, Murdoch Masila, James over the two grades

Glad Schuster was not one as he looked great in his first trial against us a few years back however he is lazy now.

I loved the Cooper John’s skit whereby he said Manly could do with a few more Tigers players.

Yesterday they had Woods,Dias,Wakeham,Brooks, Talau, Paseka, Aloai, Brown, Liddell,Suli,Leilua Freebairn, Murdoch Masila, James over the two grades

Glad Schuster was not one as he looked great in his first trial against us a few years back however he is lazy now.
Holy smoke!
I thought we were supposed to be a development team, not a feeder to Manly! ;)

I made the same point yesterday. Even the reserves had a stack of ex-Tigers.

Glad we didn't sign Cogger. He has been terrible the past 2 weeks.
Lol I would hope he was never a chance, just a name forumers were throwing around because they were blinded by the everything is Brooks' fault mob.

Some of the suggestions around then were wild.

Interested to see how this new centre (Iro) for Cronulla goes..as Talakai moves into the 2nd row. Sharks have always had good outside ,which we are looking for.

Lol I would hope he was never a chance, just a name forumers were throwing around because they were blinded by the everything is Brooks' fault mob.

Some of the suggestions around then were wild.

Word was Fulton wanted him

Latest posts

Members online

Back