LIVE GAME Round 3 Discussion *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Dragons going well .Before Rd 1 I thought they were favourites for spoon with some of their unsavoury off season publicity .Well I got that wrong its probably us
By the way Musgrove playing great

I remember a few years back the Broncos had 1 superstar back that they were hanging their fortunes on.
Since then Farnworth has stepped up.
Erza and Selwyn have debuted and they brought back Rhys Lightning.
What a backline now.
Goes to show what happens if you ping all your hopes on one or two players.

Watching the other teams worries me about the Tigers lol
Every team I have seen so far in the 3 opening rounds have shown some signs of skillful play and have at times played some entertaining football.

WESTS TIGERS are the one exception, we have shown nothing but garbage.

What did they actually work on in the preseason?

Look at Tino barking instructions. Who does that in our team.
Just amazing hearing what goes on when players like Reynolds and Townsend are miked up.

Non stop talk and barking orders the whole time.

Wests Tigers, all you hear is crickets.

Just amazing hearing what goes on when players like Reynolds and Townsend are miked up.

Non stop talk and barking orders the whole time.

Wests Tigers, all you hear is crickets.
If this club could’ve got its act together and swooped when Souths didn’t want Reynolds it would’ve been the most astute buy in our entire history. The difference he has made to a what was a poor Broncos outfit less than 2 seasons ago is astounding.

We have been lacking a true organiser for well over a decade! If we actually had one we would be a totally different team. Sadly, I don’t think we even tried to lure Reynolds because, you know…Brooks 🙄

Every team I have seen so far in the 3 opening rounds have shown some signs of skillful play and have at times played some entertaining football.

WESTS TIGERS are the one exception, we have shown nothing but garbage.

What did they actually work on in the preseason?
Not just me then.

Back