LIVE GAME Round 3 Discussion ••SPOILERS••

Live Game Discussion
Where even was Cam Murray defending for this scrum??

Both Murray and Mitchell needed a serious wake up call after this debacle!

Pathetic leadership and game awareness - and it was all downhill from there!

1711110242202.png

Wighton coming up for Walker's man - but the commentators blame Johnston coming in....

1711110535130.png

And Latrell is still 20 metres away jogging across from the lock position...

1711110754971.png

Souths are broken!!

Their "best" players are actually their worst!!

Last edited:

View attachment 11015

Wighton coming up for Walker's man - but the commentators blame Johnston coming in....

View attachment 11016

View attachment 11018

Souths are broken!!

Not sure why you keep singling out Murray if half the team played with the heart he does every week they wouldn’t be 0/3. He busts his arse every game.

They could use a halfback couldn’t they? I think I’d take Sullivan over Ilias and Hawkins. At least Sullivan has the ability to pull something out of his arse every now and then.

Not sure why you keep singling out Murray if half the team played with the heart he does every week they wouldn’t be 0/3. He busts his arse every game.
Murray is Club CAPTAIN by name - not by nature!

He is also lock - and as someone who played lock there is no way I would let my fullback come into that position in a defensive scrum 10 metres from our line!

That was disgraceful NON-leadershp just 4 minutes into the game!

Own your position - as you know you are a better defender than Latrell and send him back to his!

He gets pushed around by his boofheaded fullback - and does not make the tough calls!

Murray is proving he is a polite private schoolboy who goes good in the gym - not a leader of men!!

Wonder how the genius who punted Adam Reynolds because he thought he was yesterdays man feels now? They were hopeless tonight totally lacking direction once again. Frankly I detest Souths but this must go down as one of the most stupid retention decisions of all time for any team

Wonder how the genius who punted Adam Reynolds because he thought he was yesterdays man feels now? They were hopeless tonight totally lacking direction once again. Frankly I detest Souths but this must go down as one of the most stupid retention decisions of all time for any team
Because they banked on this clown and a 'vanilla' halfback who would not challenge Latrell to be better and get out of his comfort zone!

This is one of his best - too lazy to just make the ball dead and cop another set of six!

Easier to commit a blatant professional foul - and leave your team with 12 men for 10 minutes while you get yet another paid breather!!

1711112347570.png

He’s the only significant roster change they have made, and look how far they have fallen

Just an FYI. They didn’t “punt” him. Just offered him a heavily reduced contract that was only for one or two years. Understandable if they had a teen prodigy in the mold of Nathan Cleary, but had Ilias for Gods sake, a guy who will most likely be flipping burgers at McDdonalds in five years. Id feel sick to my stomach as a Souths supporter watching Reynolds running around, proving every week he’s still one of the games elite halfbacks.

Probably feels like the one who let teddy moses etc etc walk away... And all the others we've lost
Maybe he doesn't give a rats as like ours rhat we lost whoever responsie is long gone and don't care either way.... It's only the fans and members that pay their hard earned in the hope these clowns get these decisions right, that remain

He doesn’t mind looking at himself does he
I thought he would've played up a bit more for the cameras when he saw this, feign shock/horror. He's a bit of a character like that.

That's something we're missing as well.... I watched the latest Behind the Roar with Joel Caine... They were talking about characters in teams and how it's becoming less of a thing

I thought he would've played up a bit more for the cameras when he saw this, feign shock/horror. He's a bit of a character like that.

That's something we're missing as well.... I watched the latest Behind the Roar with Joel Caine... They were talking about characters in teams and how it's becoming less of a thing
Reminded me of the game a few years ago when Sam McIntyre walked off at halftime with a split head. It’s hard not look like a badass wearing a crimson mask

Attachments

• IMG_2771.jpeg
    IMG_2771.jpeg
    389.3 KB · Views: 8
Storm will make the 8 just don’t think they have another level.

Paps, Munster, Hughes and Grant are brilliant but their bench & squad depth mixed with backs are off the pace to Roosters & Panthers in my view.
Can't wait for some of these match ups to see if they can get to that next level, with the system they have it would not surprise me to see them find that extra gear.

Up until last week I thought that Coates was no big deal and his best was behind him, but WOW!

If they keep pulling off stuff like that and keep unearthing Warbricks, who knows, but I won't write them off as serious contenders just yet.

View attachment 11015

View attachment 11016

View attachment 11018

Souths are broken!!

Mitchell a lock? :ROFLMAO:

I thought that must have been a spelling mistake. :ROFLMAO:

He’s the only significant roster change they have made, and look how far they have fallen

Just an FYI. They didn’t “punt” him. Just offered him a heavily reduced contract that was only for one or two years. Understandable if they had a teen prodigy in the mold of Nathan Cleary, but had Ilias for Gods sake, a guy who will most likely be flipping burgers at McDdonalds in five years. Id feel sick to my stomach as a Souths supporter watching Reynolds running around, proving every week he’s still one of the games elite halfbacks.
But this was the same Illias that 18 months ago who a lot of people were saying another gun Tigers junior we let go

Very hard for a team to function with a character like Latrell who draws more attention than the team and a lot of the time for the wrong reasons.
There must be players in that squad that will publically defend him but are frustrated with both his onfield and off field performance/antics.
I'm betting the coach doesn't have the support to manage him like other players in the team because its evident that even the NRL tip toe around any controversy surrounding him.

Because they banked on this clown and a 'vanilla' halfback who would not challenge Latrell to be better and get out of his comfort zone!

This is one of his best - too lazy to just make the ball dead and cop another set of six!

Easier to commit a blatant professional foul - and leave your team with 12 men for 10 minutes while you get yet another paid breather!!

View attachment 11025

That's racist

How come when Souths lose three in a row it’s headline news, they’re a team in turmoil. Yet we lose three in a row and it’s business as usual.

Members online

Back