TEAM LIST Round 25 vs. Dolphins

Team List
We play the chooks next week, they normally pump us
This is true and of all clubs Easts have a 2 to 1 record against both Wests and the WT .....a really odd statistic over 120 years.

But with say last weeks side and form I was confident we may end their season officially.......and their is still Manly a dead rubber for them and Tim's final game after 50 years.

Can still offload the woodwork

This is true and of all clubs Easts have a 2 to 1 record against both Wests and the WT .....a really odd statistic over 120 years.

But with say last weeks side and form I was confident we may end their season officially.......and their is still Manly a dead rubber for them and Tim's final game after 50 years.

Can still offload the woodwork
Hate to say it TT but imo Rorters will give us another touch up, Teddy or not.

I wouldn't back us with someone else's coin... They're frustrating enough

Yep…between dud ref calls, crazy bad luck and their own inept play, I couldn’t imagine taking them in any game without a double digit start..

Yep…between dud ref calls, crazy bad luck and their own inept play, I couldn’t imagine taking them in any game without a double digit start..
My old man used to say at least a horse race is over in 60 seconds thereabouts... Done & dusted in no time and yiure either lining up to collect or ripping up your ticket

Last edited:
It would be really nice to offload the spoon to St George who was everyone’s tip to take it out in the first place. Sadly I think we blew that chance when we lost to them by that slim margin. It gave them that four point buffer that we just can’t seem to haul back, despite some good efforts in recent weeks. Time is not on our side now.

(Just a bit of trivia, lifted from the Wests Magpies f/b)

Today, Wests Tigers will meet Dolphins NRL for the very first time
Did you know that Western Suburbs Magpies played Redcliffe Dolphins as part of the 1977 AMCO Cup. The Magpies defeated Redcliffe 20-2.
As we know, the Mighty Magpies went on to win the AMCO Cup of that year, defeating Eastern Suburbs 6-5 in the Final.

1692416898799.jpeg

(Just a bit of trivia, lifted from the Wests Magpies f/b)

Today, Wests Tigers will meet Dolphins NRL for the very first time
Did you know that Western Suburbs Magpies played Redcliffe Dolphins as part of the 1977 AMCO Cup. The Magpies defeated Redcliffe 20-2.
As we know, the Mighty Magpies went on to win the AMCO Cup of that year, defeating Eastern Suburbs 6-5 in the Final.

View attachment 6299
You are unbelievable TO, your ability to find info from the past is second to none.
Very interesting. I also like the fact that Artie B cam from Redcliffe Dolphins to join Balmain Tigers in 66. So a loose connection, of sorts.
Keep up the great work mate !

Back