LIVE GAME Round 22 vs. Rabbitohs

Live Game Discussion
His support player would be Nofoaluma…
And that’s your answer…

He should never wear the jersey again - give him his money and walk him…
Laying on the ground after he over ran that grubber while south’s marched it back takes the cake in a long list of crap he does in a game that isn’t - has never been and won’t ever be NRL standard..

He’s robbed a career from us - if he was at the storm, he’d be Marion Seve - with less games from lack of effort

Seve killed it tonight.

Alex Johnston got his hat trick of hat tricks against us. 3rd time he has been made to look the world's best against us.
Shocking work down that side. We have no accountability. Storm dropped olam and the replacement killed it

Reactions: BZN
Don’t want to sound like a broken record but we won’t be winning any games soon , if we don’t get a fair shake from the refs , maybe we should have taken the nrl to court over the cowboys game , because since then we have not been given a fair rub of the green . That’s not to say we play like crap , but it would be nice to get a fair shake

Our centres and wingers are left trying to defend overlaps far more than any other NRL teams do.
A fair chunk of the blame has to be on the players defending on their immediate inside.
There was one try of South Sydney’s where you can see Api sprinting literally in a 45^ angle to get out and put pressure on the line. I’m not sure who was besides him on the outside but he literally overtook his position in the defensive line. Souths still scored but if there was an Api either side of Api or a forward that put as much effort in on that play; they would of stoped it!

Do we think Sheenius will double our efforts in the preseason and having everyone completing 400 passes a day?

All they need to do is focus on is the basics.
Play with high energy/intensity which includes always running the ball hard & fast with purpose and always defending with high energy which includes good line speed.
Always compete on every play which includes competing on every high ball and every loose ball or short kick. Do not let opposition players run past you when the opponents kicks in behind.
If every player follows that basic strategy you win more games than you lose.

Last edited:
Koloamatangi has been charged twice for shoulder charges. Did he get penalised at all? Cant remember. Both on Klemmer

Klemmer have taken less than a season to show everyone in the league why Newcastle had to move him on. I hope he was worth it for mentoring our young forwards but come next year I wouldn’t be starting him.

My take is that he is getting paid to perform on the park and last nights effort was terrible. He has been good so far this season though. I'd still start with Klemmer and Stef. These guys need to start getting on top of the opposition pack from the start.

My take is that he is getting paid to perform on the park and last nights effort was terrible. He has been good so far this season though. I'd still start with Klemmer and Stef. These guys need to start getting on top of the opposition pack from the start.
I thought Stef was ok last night.
He didn’t take a backward step, ran the ball with a bit of purpose and defended strongly.
Klemmer was way off the pace. He’s supposed to be our team enforcer, but it appeared after getting hit hard when retuning the kick offs, he went into his shell and done everything half hearted.

He’s been one of our best most of the season. He seemed to cop a knock very early last game and hasn’t been the same since

And Cambo clowns rated this turd - while calling a great Tigers player in Daniel Fitzhenry "Donuts"!!

Morons!!

A bit like Happy talking up Wakeham's goal kicking FFS!!!

Not many conversion attempts to take when you can't score a try....
Yeh he acquired that name the day he ran all of 4m on the wing for US.

Keep up the division... You don't live in reality, you live in the past

Api was head and shoulders our best last night like most games though, thought we got rolled through the middle particularly in the 1 st half with our forwards. Usually they hold their own but not last night, Nofo was diabolical i really hope we can move him on, he doesnt bust tackles or offload anymore, he's a liability in D runs sideways backwards in circles and makes crucial errors. He used to make decent meters with tough carries now he's just a powder puff and get dominated weekly.
I know Toupou is young but that try he butchered wow, in most of our games you can pick moments where we lose the game. Laurie with a couple of penalty give aways and Nofo doing Nofo things were a few of those moments and quality teams put you away with those.
Thought the ref and bunker was terrible souths got the rub of the green but thats standard with us.

Laurie was brave in defence- saved a certain try through effort. Attacking options were limited in the first half due to lack of possession and in the second half team improved. Whether he maintains his spot next week who knows.

We were in this game midway through the second half... At one stage the mome tum had swung and I thought we could actually go on and win it
One or two more X factor players in the halves and three quarters, Bula still has a lot to Learn, Api is the player that leads from the front and can inspire his team mates but for whatever reason many don't seem to have it in them

I'm wondering if the Blore shoulder charge immediate reaction where Blore just stood there as if nothing happened, and the Souths player reeled out of it... I wonder if that has a subconscious reaction to the VR. Moments later we could see it had rattled him a bit... I think that prevented us from using the 18th man and it did play a significant role in the game

Smith sitting down for 76 minutes... 🤔

I'm not sure which is the acceptable term anymore... 'losing the game' or 'getting beat'... Sheens has forgotten too and corrected himself... Though bring up players coming back to training late way back in Feb or whenever it was... 7 months back, is really digging deep for an excuse

Latest posts

Back