LIVE GAME Round 20 vs. Knights

Live Game Discussion
Let's hope not because Bula looks special.
That is why imo Fainu is so important to WTs. Provide a dynamic 5/8 who creates, has a great passing game, can defend and has pace. You would also see the best of Tupou. Having to play outside of Smith and Talau would be difficult for a young winger.

Another pathetic coaching effort gives us the loss we deserved.Awful standard of football with abysmal defence, a few of our players tried their hearts out (Bula and Api were standouts) but far too many slugs who just did not try.
I think a bottle of medication will help me sleep and take the pain away

From the bye prior to the origin period when some major contracts were supposed to be offered/sorted, the side was obviously happy and competing as a unit. At that point having improved massively in defence compared to the Maguire period, when we were conceding an average of about a third more points.

Since then it has gone to shit, as they brought in Fulton without informing the coaches before it came out in the media, made a low ball offer to Brooks and moved on Joffa which also disrupted the squad. On top of that, we lost our captain 9 and best half to injury.
And our future coach in training decided going on holidays was more important than the team.
The whole place is a circus.

That is why imo Fainu is so important to WTs. Provide a dynamic 5/8 who creates, has a great passing game, can defend and has pace. You would also see the best of Tupou. Having to play outside of Smith and Talau would be difficult for a young winger.

I don't care if it's Fainu or someone else but we desperately need a half who can create. I also think we need some pace out wide. Staines can fit the bill. If we had some class in our backline we'd be heaps better.

Good to see Casey Badger has her regular square up on us but its normally from the bunker.. Ref said Hasting was flopping and play on but once again overruled.

It is clear that we need 3-4 new outside backs, 2-3 halves and 1-2 middle forwards. Thats half our squad. Just not enough quality competitors in out team. That’s the difference between us and the rest of the comp.

Latest posts

Members online

Back