LIVE GAME Round 2 Discussion**SPOILERS**

Live Game Discussion

BAGNF05

Strange half of footy, neither team playing smart footy. Broncos with a few more attacking threats.

Does anyone else get pi##ed off by adam reynolds poiting ten minutes to the ref constantlly? He does it at least once a game. If i was the ref i wouldnt do it because of it.

Does anyone else get pi##ed off by adam reynolds poiting ten minutes to the ref constantlly? He does it at least once a game. If i was the ref i wouldnt do it because of it.
Thought that was a bit harsh, they didn’t have huge momentum or make a long break.

Brisbane really disappointing. Don't want do the tough stuff.
I said after the GF that the mental scars from that loss would be long lasting this season. That sort of defeat really hurts.
Kevvy and crew really have their work cutout to get them firing like they were last year. It’ll be a hectic effort and shit like monkey-gate last week won’t help things.

Strange performance by Brisbane. Souths were on the rack numerous times in that game. Early days plenty of glitz but they are going to have to tighten up.

Thought Latrell was hardly involved and catting it all game.
Has a good run and scores at the end and now Ennis talks him up like he had a killer game.

Seems to always happen.
He's lazy. Doesn't like being tackled either and always slow to play the ball.

Thought Latrell was hardly involved and cutting it all game.
Has a good run and scores at the end and now Ennis talks him up like he had a killer game.

Seems to always happen.
Latrell is a myth….totally overrated

Thought Latrell was hardly involved and cutting it all game.

Seems to always happen.
He is untouchable. Illias tries his heart out but I reckon he will be the fall guy soon.

Reactions: BZN
Thought Latrell was hardly involved and catting it all game.

Seems to always happen.
And his execution in backline movements is diabolical!!

Let alone his non-defence!!

Watched at a mates (south's fan) place he reckons south's would've been 30 - 0 if they had no errors
Guy was serious 🤣
I don't get how some fans lose all sense of rationale when it comes to footy
Anyway glad they lost shuts him up for another week... Our bloody mob give me no ammo to come back with... Smack in the mouth unacceptable these days apparently
Pretty average game all round from both teams.
What's the word on Reynolds?

And his execution in backline movements is diabolical!!

Let alone his non-defence!!
6 tackles, 2 missed.

He's just barely involved.
Does a flashy run and then gets praised as a star.

Slow play of the ball.
Noticeably just poor, especially if you pay attention to him throughout the game.

Back