LIVE GAME Round 18 vs. Cowboys

Live Game Discussion
We may lose a game but we are never beaten. We fought to the end.
You’re joking right 20/40 ?
We fought doggedly to keep giving them back the ball , that’s about all.
And did you see those inside 20 stats again,
22 to Cows ( and they scored 12 tries) whilst 20 to us for zip, our old what to do when we get close problem still exists.

Well the walk out from Cowboys stadium was fun.... not! With more efforts like what was on show tonight we will not win again this season. Players need to be held accountable, but I understand debuting players in this scenario is difficult, feeling sorry for youngsters that played tonight.

Last edited:
This disgraceful performance needs an immediate response from us - the fans.
My suggestion is that, until Pascoe Hagi & Sheens all resign, effective immediately, we boycott attending every tiger game.
Any other club would sack these incompetent , ineffective pretenders.

Lee is my man but that greezy haired [This word has been automatically removed] can go I hate this. We're vanity projects fellas. This shit hurts so bad

Nah, what was that?

That is by far the worst ever performance by a professional club ever, surely. I'm so glad I missed it live, and was able to skip a lot of that rubbish.

We need answers, and heads to roll. And DESPERATELY need to announce some good signings, if anyone wants to come here still.

This disgraceful performance needs an immediate response from us - the fans.
My suggestion is that, until Pascoe Hagi & Sheens all resign, effective immediately, we boycott attending every tiger game.
Any other club would sack these incompetent , ineffective pretenders.
That was discussed before and the players and management called in the organiser who went to water( after he and his family had a free feed and some souvenirs).
We can be as cranky as we want but we are a sideshow here, with no real power because the actions required would not be implemented by the majority !

Poor jhonne. This Is what Ur dealing with sick kent

Mate, that presser is one of the hardest jobs a coach has. You can’t say exactly what you want to because the media would be all over it so you pull out the standard answers to protect everyone.
I thought Sheens was pretty straight forward and he emphasised that it was both a players and coaches issue and it would need to be corrected together.
I would imagine that there will be a few deep and meaningful conversations over the next few days where individual issues can be addressed before the team comes together for one or maybe 2 sessions before Thursday.
On one hand I agree with you, on the other I think there is a genuine lack of honesty within the club about where we are and how we got here.
There is zero evidence of honesty, accountability and leadership within this club which has fundamentally led us to systemic losing over a sustained period if time.
By the end of next week WT will have deflected to a point where they are attending more pressers and telling the rugby league public that they were unlucky and aren’t really that far off the pace. We have seen it so many times before.

On one hand I agree with you, on the other I think there is a genuine lack of honesty within the club about where we are and how we got here.
There is zero evidence of honesty, accountability and leadership within this club which has fundamentally led us to systemic losing over a sustained period if time.
By the end of next week WT will have deflected to a point where they are attending more pressers and telling the rugby league public that they were unlucky and aren’t really that far off the pace. We have seen it so many times before.
But that’s part of the game, in any business. Senior officials try to put a positive spin on most things, or at least use selective language in describing that.
Nobody is going to come to the presser and say we are devoid of ideas, the coaching and recruitment team don’t get on, and the players we’ve got are pretty bloody ordinary. Instead they say. We made too many mistakes , our line had a few newbies in it or something similar, happens every game.
The feeling is that the media and the fans can’t handle the truth so better to lie or avoid it
In the hood that things will improve.
There used to be an old song which said” a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, in a most delightful way”.

My concern now turns again to recruitment, who will play for this rabble. Tonight's performance was not a good selling point for players contemplating signing.
and it's actually worse than that. Don't be surprised if the few really desirable (to other teams) players we have on our roster (Ice, Api and even Pommy John) start asking for releases. Sure we can-and no doubt will-say no, but get left with multiple Ben Hunt type situations

Latest posts

Members online

Back