LIVE GAME Round 18 vs. Cowboys

Live Game Discussion
Mediocrity is just engrained in the club. Players just give up so easy - the first chance to pack it in we do. A culture like that takes a long time to turn around. It was engrained in both clubs at the merger and apart from 3 good years has been a common trend the whole life of Wests Tigers

Reactions: Wiz
I don’t know how the club expects the fans to remain loyal when they can’t inspire the team to do this. I can just see their media team posts on FB ‘’ not our night “ tough trip to Townsville” ….

No point in singling out individuals every player rubbish
Admit cows playing well but Tupou 3 errors ,Bateman 2 cold drops
Marker defence non existent. Simpkin not NRL standard
Nofo been left stranded with 2 or 3 coming at him
Whole team looks like a bunch of park footballers who just don't give a damm

Surly there is a few guys not named in this side next week. They’re not even showing any effort!!

This is worse than Swans and West Coast. Our defence has been washed away like a kid's sandcastle.

Seriously, screw this. I'd rather watch the AFL. No heart, no effort.
That's why I took out a Swans membership this year. I wanted to physically support a team that I knew would always have a go. This has not been their best year by any means but they always have a go.

And I really don't think all this "revenge" talk has anything to do with it, no matter how much the press talks it up....

Am at the game, no effort at all, no draw and pass, just lethargy. There has been no changes to the Tigers R/H side to seal the points leak. Absolutely appalling commitment being shown by this team....😡
Did they get booed off like they did at Leichhardt?

no point complaining about bad calls
you knew the storyline
you knew it was in qld
every 50/50 call will go queenslands way
they need to keep as many teams in the race as possible
This result has got nothing to do with calls.

This has been the most onesided half of footy ive ever seen, they're cutting us to pieces. Bateman does look like he's jetlagged he's had a shocker but he isn't on his own by a long shot.
No one wants to come here as it is can't see this enticing them in the slightest.

Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Members online

Back