TEAM LIST Round 11 vs. Dolphins

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
True....but for some reason, I can't really blame him given that he's been moved left, right, and then back to left to cover injuries and reshuffle.

I actually don't mind him trying, at least he really tries and does have the flare to create as we can see from his previous games. But yes, he def needs to play a lot smarter and cut out stupid errors. That's hopefully what the coach can fix.

he made a lot of bad plays last week on both sides of the ball …

He was Best‘s punk when he got moved opposite him….. must have missed him 4-5 times …

This is not the first time we have seen him play really stupidly like this … he is a ticking time bomb … he has bad games like this regularly

Im sure someone here will see the post(s)
Well you know my opinion and couple of others already have basically said the same thing. If he was playing better I’m sure Faataape would’ve been named this week.

Well you know my opinion and couple of others already have basically said the same thing. If he was playing better I’m sure Faataape would’ve been named this week.
where did you see the game?

highlights on YouTube any where ?

I’m keen to see how Sione Fainu goes…hope he reproduces his trial form where he killed it

It's getting a bit depressing really. Let's hope they dig in at least but I fear that three-quarter line has too many brainfarts in them. Uncle Wayne can go fishing this week and mail the game plan in.

Flippers / Naden prove me wrong

With all the experience out I see a 50 bird incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back