LIVE GAME Round 10 vs. Knights

Live Game Discussion

Delusional, definitely learnt from Sheens.
To be fair Benji is not wrong in his sentiments:

Proud of the effort. Disappointed in the result. Lost key moments. Put pressure on our selves. Poor kick chase. Not learning from our mistakes. Need to be better.

Problem is it is the same thing week on week at this club. Rinse and repeat.

You can only cling on to positives so long if you are not getting results. Like the comment above, O’Brian very complimentary towards our defence. Where does that praise get us?
Shouldn’t we hope so? Benji admits himself we spent all off-season working on it.
Naden missed the whole preseason so he must still be getting up to speed with how to defend.

Shouldn’t we hope so? Benji admits himself we spent all off-season working on it.
Naden missed the whole preseason so he must still be getting up to speed with how to defend.
Lol he’s 28 years old. There’s a reason he’s only played 67 games.

Interesting to hear the Knight's coach wrap our defence in his presser saying “it’s the best I’ve seen them defend in a long time - I thought they were excellent”
Our scramble limited them to 4 tries which was good as their left pretty much ate our right alive in the second half.

It was self inflicted if you put Naden and Bud defending in the same side again Bradman Best you get what you deserves.
It’s a reason I’m hopeful our problems are based on players not the overall system.
Bomber Morris deserves credit we are a better team than last year big improvement.

Another disappointing game from this group as a whole. How many times do we allow a try in the final minutes before half time or the first few minutes of the second half?? A lack of concentration or focus and we let 2 tries in that kill us.
As usual you can count on us producing a few super dumb plays from particular players. Today it was Naden who was mostly horrible in both A and D.
However on the positive side - Some of our guys lifted their efforts. Twal actually ran harder and Seyfarth was heavily involved even though he can be a bit loose at times. Uto and Klem were ok as well. Paps had his best game all season but Api has not been himself since the earlier rounds. Neither has Olam.
Thought Bula lifted his involvement and looked good a lot of the time. Galvin however is starting to look very predictable. Sullivan is lazy in D and not involved enough in A for mine. Simpkin should stay as 14 as he plays a solid game.
Unfortunately any more injuries or suspensions and we will run out of depth.
Api looks deflated. He’s putting in a lot of effort for no results. There would surely be some frustration creeping in. Olam may be starting to experience the same thing.

Proud of the effort. Disappointed in the result. Lost key moments. Put pressure on our selves. Poor kick chase. Not learning from our mistakes. Need to be better.

Also forgot to say we where own in the ruck and gave vertically no kick pressure all game. Which allows them time to kick to our corners allowing their team time to keep as working hard out of own. Plus we need second faze play, offloads kill teams if gone effectively. Too run one out is like cutting your own wrists the wrong way, just a slower death. U still die.

Exactly. Why aren't we learning from our mistakes? Is there any accountability in the club? Maybe we need to start bashing players for the weekends mistakes at training. ✌️

This is a "Just don't come Last" year.

Need to Jag a few more wins.

Api looks deflated. He’s putting in a lot of effort for no results. There would surely be some frustration creeping in. Olam may be starting to experience the same thing.

May be it’s that he is still not 100% - at the end of the presser someone asked if he’s all good with his injury problems and his answer sounded pretty sarcastic, something like - “oh yeah, I’m great” !!

The truth hurts hey!

Does indeed mate lol. Real slap in the face for the
deluded, such as myself. We'll get 2 where we're
going sooner rather than later.. Love the club, win,
Lose, or draw. I think we're amazing, we'll get there

May be it’s that he is still not 100% - at the end of the presser someone asked if he’s all good with his injury problems and his answer sounded pretty sarcastic, something like - “oh yeah, I’m great” !!
He probably feels real good after making about 50 tackles, knowing Naden missing about 50.

Can someone clip me over the ear every Thursday and stop from tipping them, Iam sure I will be happier when they do win and won't mind losing the points
Two years ago, my then 10 year old grandson said, "Mam-ma, just tip against the Tiges. Then if they lose, you get your points, and if they win, you're still happy." I'm 6/6 so far this round 👍😉

Members online

Back