LIVE GAME Round 1 Discussion *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
8 weeks is a stern punishment. Surely that sends a message….nope turn on the tv this morning and JT is on there sooking it’s not long enough and rabbiting on about colonialism.
If there has ever been a bigger victimhood embracing culture than current Australian Aboriginals I’d hate to see it.

Talk is Sezer will be dropped (no injury) for our first game. Bud at 7 and Galvin at 6.

Last edited:
Talk is Sezer will be dropped (no injury) for our first game. Bud at 7 and Galvin at 6.
That surprises me unless they believe Sticky may target him on his return to Canberra.
Was quite steady and controlled in his trial and I’m not sure that Galvin is going to be fast tracked over him, just yet.
Looking forward to this afternoon when we’ll all know.

That should keep all the cookers that have been feeding us how amazing he'll be pretty quite
for the next week or so....
Then again, The cookers probably didn't specify if he'd kill it for WT's or the Maggies...

I’m still not convinced Gavin will be in the run on side. Don’t be surprised if there’s a switch at the last minute and Sezer starts with Gavin on the bench.

That’s actually what I meant but put minute as to mean “ a late change”.
Thanks for the heads up Ink.
No worries hal. Not meaning to be pedantic... These old style things like late changes and the ol run around are in favour at Concord currently... Imagine stickys shock at a 33yo vet instead of a 0 game rookie at the kick.off 🤣
I think they might be ready

Latest posts

Back