REP Round *Spoilers*

Blaming the ref, blaming Freddy for his complaining to the refs boss, blaming the sun, the shadow keeps following me. Usual waffle from supporters of the weekends losing team.
I have people who blame the refs...Wests Tigers supporters are up there with the worst.
QLD had the halftime break to get their heads around the binning. It was obvious they had to clean the ruck up and they didn’t. They just couldn’t hang.
Only the Blues are capable of putting on score lines like last night. QLDs only chance is to use our brilliant coaching staff and out manoeuvre NSW through superior tactics. They did it in game 1 and it can happen again in game 3 if they apply themselves.

Reactions: PJ2
Pretty good weekend of footy, most of the games were good fun, great intensity even from the losers.

Do people like rep round or prefer an extra bye round?
I love rep round, there should be a couple per year.
International footy is the pinnacle. We need to help grow it. I was very pleasantly surprised with how good NZ played. Good signs for a competitive WC.

The NRL in general is a weak product these days.

Miss the old days.
There’s maybe two good games per weekend hey, it’s predictable much of the time - they need to look at something to jazz it up.

A bit of an indictment of Tigers 4 games 8 sides this weekend at 17 players per side that's 136 players and Tigers have only 2 that is Nofo wing and NuBrown bench both Samoa
We also had Nautu'a Masima in the Fiji side as HB. He plays RMC for Wests Magpies. I'm amazed they didn't have a hb from NRL.

S
They didn't utilise his strengths I thought but he instead went looking for work.

Unbelievable competitor.
No space for him last night, other than what he made for himself.

He's definitely working a lot more and was involved in almost every set I thought.

Slater was always the #1 fullback for mine but Teddy is definitely the new generational star.
Slater is the king of fullbacks, there's no comparison. Teddy will always have 2 Wally Lewis Medals in my mind though. That was an absolute rort.

Has anyone seen a softer batch of tries conceded in an origin match than those tries in the second half?

Back