LIVE GAME Rd 10 live games discussion *spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Luai will really need to change his playing style significantly if he is going to play in the conventional 7 role for us. I can see Galvin playing 7 and Luai playing 6, or, they both play a morph type role left and right side. With this set up a Yeo style 13 would help us a lot next season and I picture Latu being that guy.
The more I watch Galvin play the more I think he will be our 7 next year

My biggest concern is kicking game… I haven’t seen much of a long kicking game from him

Funny hearing Hooper talk about how Parra have earmarked Talagi as their long term fullback. Didn’t they just sign a guy who is leaving his current club cos he wants to play fullback? 🤔

Funny hearing Hooper talk about how Parra have earmarked Talagi as their long term fullback. Didn’t they just sign a guy who is leaving his current club cos he wants to play fullback? 🤔
And he's rejected his 2025 option with the club to explore his options.

Hope dragons throw 1m at him and he leaves.

NBWT
@NBWT__
Jahream fullback ranks this year through 9 rounds

1st in support plays
3rd in post contact metres
4th in total runs
4th in total run metres
4th in offloads
6th in line break assists
7th in tackle breaks
8th in kick return metres
So lock him up long term. When he puts on more muscle he will break more tackles and have better kick return meters.

Penrith didn't look themselves tonight.
Very strange game.

They looked like they could've easily lost the game.

Cleary out again also.
Think we're witnessing their decline begin.

Love to see it.

Luai will really need to change his playing style significantly if he is going to play in the conventional 7 role for us. I can see Galvin playing 7 and Luai playing 6, or, they both play a morph type role left and right side. With this set up a Yeo style 13 would help us a lot next season and I picture Latu being that guy.
Munster amd Hughes dpes it well. Maybe have to gp that way. Both runners and both kick.

Penrith didn't look themselves tonight.
Very strange game.

They looked like they could've easily lost the game.

Cleary out again also.
Think we're witnessing their decline begin.

Love to see it.
I still think they are the team to beat. That backline amd forward pack os the best in the comp.

Well if the scum go down trying to milk a penalty, make sure that they are hurt and badly at that.

Cronulla’s winger and impact centre combine for a match winning play, like outside backs are paid to to.

Well, at other clubs. 😭

Harry Grant being sin binned for that contact is the most ridiculous call I have ever seen.

I don't understand this new rule, my god - if you must penalise it, penalise it, but to sin bin players for it is moronic.

For mine - those are absolutely not foul
unintentional contact at its best … grant was not even looking at the bloke when he kicked the ball

At best he skimmed his leg lol

Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Members online

Back