Racing tips, talk etc

@NJLM78 said:
Good luck to everyone having a bet on Saturday. I like:

Flemington Race 6 Emirates Stakes - Chasm and Luen Yat Forever.

Flemington Race 7 - Zantelagh

Flemington Race 8 Queens Cup and the two British trained Horses Drunken Sailor and Eastern Aria might be able to to something. Both unluck to not get a start in the Melbourne Cup and will want to take something home with them. Some good horses in this race.

Thank you in advance, NJLM. :slight_smile:

And I am also going to have a dollar (maybe 2) on Albert the Fat in Race 6 - he has been profitable for me on a couple of occasions.

Tigergran

Dont discount Sound Journey. While there is a fair bit of class in the race, Journey had a monster run last start. Has to be included…

I havnt really kept up to speed this week, but can someone shed some light why Haylist is out to $4 over Black Caviar???

@tigergran said:
@NJLM78 said:
Good luck to everyone having a bet on Saturday. I like:

Flemington Race 6 Emirates Stakes - Chasm and Luen Yat Forever.

Flemington Race 7 - Zantelagh

Flemington Race 8 Queens Cup and the two British trained Horses Drunken Sailor and Eastern Aria might be able to to something. Both unluck to not get a start in the Melbourne Cup and will want to take something home with them. Some good horses in this race.

Thank you in advance, NJLM. :slight_smile:

And I am also going to have a dollar (maybe 2) on Albert the Fat in Race 6 - he has been profitable for me on a couple of occasions.

Tigergran

Thanks for the tip on Chasm - at least I got something!! As for Albert - well … I have never professed to know anything about racing!!!!

Tigergran

Gran, it doesnt help when Albert The Fat has been running on from well back lately and then they decide a complete change of tactics and go the the front. It looked well primed being 3rd run from a spell to sit back once again and have last crack at them. Stupid to change tactics after his last run.

@king sirro said:
Gran, it doesnt help when Albert The Fat has been running on from well back lately and then they decide a complete change of tactics and go the the front. It looked well primed being 3rd run from a spell to sit back once again and have last crack at them. Stupid to change tactics after his last run.

Hi KS
I believe he has had a change of trainer. I just know one of the owners which is why I back him - not because I know anything about racing (obviously - lol)!!

Tigergran

Time to fire up the racing tips again as the spring carnival is here again to ease the pain of the Tigers early exit from the Semis.

I like Luen Yat Forever in the Sir Rupurt Clarke Group 1 at Caulfield tomorrow.

But there are some omen Tiger bets in this race
11 - Blackie
16- Gold Salute
17 - Jungle Ruler

Also like Stole in the 8th race at Caulfield.

Good luck to everyone having a bet!

I am glad this is back - I need something to do on the weekends now that the footy is over.

Thanks guys - I still know nothing but I do know that Albert the Fat gave me a few dollars last week!! So he is back on my "like" list …..............

Good luck to all - I'll put my dollar on the "tiger" connections!!

Tigergran

Some great racing tomorrow at Caulfield and Rosehill. Good luck to anyone having a wager.
I like Caulfield R5 - Lights of Heaven
Caulfield R6 - Wall Street
And as a long shot - Caulfield Race 3 - Two For Tea.

Tuesday 10th SEPT, Donald VR1 N15 Wests Tigers
Get on and load up WT Fans. What a great name for a horse!!!!!!

Caulfield Cup day on Saturday

I will be cheering on Fallen One in the 3rd at Caulfield
Drunken Sailor in the Caulfield Cup and Off and Laughing in the last at Caulfield.

Good luck to anyone having a bet tomorrow.

Give Southern Speed an each way bet Likes to get to the front and that can be an advantage at Caulfield Paying $15

Hi everyone

Just because I know someone who knows someone, my hard-earned dollar will be on Albert the Fat (I am so loyal!!) Race 6, Caulfield. And Uate in Race 4, Randwick.

Might splurge on one of the tips given here!!

Tigergran

hard to go past December Draw, but $2.90 is too short for a Group 1 of this class… Mighty High and Shootoff will be there in the end.

Happy Punting everyone

@happy tiger said:
Give Southern Speed an each way bet Likes to get to the front and that can be an advantage at Caulfield Paying $15

Woo hoo!! Well done, happy tiger. My $1 e/w made a nice profit! I'll watch for your tips again….
Albert the Fat returned me a profit too - I'm on a roll!!

Tigergran

Off and Laughing - $6.02 for the place. Thanks, NJLM!! Not a bad day.

Wish I was brave enough to put the house on something one day….

Tigergran

@happy tiger said:

Thanks for steering me towards it happy.

Backed it and picked up trifecta thanks you very much.

@tigergran said:
@happy tiger said:

Woo hoo!! Well done, happy tiger. My $1 e/w made a nice profit! I'll watch for your tips again….
Albert the Fat returned me a profit too - I'm on a roll!!

Tigergran

Glad you took my advice
Flat out at work (couple of no shows) and didn't get a chance to put a bet on
Had a cool red each way burning a hole in my pocket as well :frowning:

@tigesup said:
@happy tiger said:

Thanks for steering me towards it happy.

Backed it and picked up trifecta thanks you very much.

No worries Tigesup
Glad Happy made you happy as you see in post above didn't get 5 minutes to put a bet on and the reds I had are still sitting in my pocket
Ah well your lucky my money would've been the kiss of death anyway

Back