Racing tips, talk etc

@king sirro said:
Hey Granny, i know my roughies struggled last time, but im hoping i have one for u 2morro. With the recent trend of good staying horses running well first up, i think Common Objective can run well. SYD Race 6 number 10\. $51\. Its won first up before, has one over the distance and at the track. Its up against some good horses, but a little each way wouldnt hurt.

Other ones to watch out for are

Syd Race 8 number 1, Cousin Wal

Mel Race 6 number 5, Secret Flyer.

Thanks, King Sirro - I love long shots - if they win - GREAT!! But if they lose, then I haven't lost much.

I can even watch the races tomorrow now that I haven't got the footy to go to. (I could go to watch BRET but I decided to have a weekend at home for a change. Go BRET!!)

We'll see how we go.

Tigergran

@anderson silva said:
tonight multi melbourne +0.5/under 36.5 into western bulldogs -26.5 into under 3.5 goals in the A-league should return you around the 8-1 odds

wow i cant believe they scored over 50 in this game, who would of thought

Sydney tomorrow

Race 3 - Morcambe Bay
Race 4 Sister Madly

Melbourne
Race 5 - Nine Tails
Race 7 - Sea Battle. (Maybe Tears I cry as an absolute rough hope)

Good luck to those having a Saturday punt!

Melbourne race 6:
Lucky secret - $5.50
Secret flyer - $8.90
\
\
\
Rosehill race 8:
Recoupe de fortune - $5
\
\
\
BEST ROUGHIE

Rosehill race 4:

Viva Las - $15

ok im gonna try and get one up for the sports punters out there, i just missed out last night because manly couldnt tackle, so lets see if i can get it back on track

Adelaide crows under 39.5>>Newcastle +5.5>> under 41.5 points brisbane/titans>>newcastle jets/draw(double chance) this will get you 12-1 odds
\
\
for those who like a punt on american sport:
NFL
Baltimore -12.5>>Arizona -5.5>> Seattle -8.5>> Minnesota -3.5 that will return you 11-1 odds

Hi everyone

Bets are on (races only - not sports). Now to see who out of is the best tipper - Anderson, NJLM or Sirro!! (Maybe someone should have a bet on that….)

Recoup de Fortune sounds like what I want to happen. Good luck all.

Tigergran

I'll back Sirro he may be the rank outsider and the biggest mock of all time….but I gotta a feeling....

Good luck with your bets Kay.....hope they all get Up.....

Hi everyone

First race for me to watch is at 1.10 - then I'll watch the races till the U20s game :sign: starts.

I have plenty to catch up on till then - and then any catching up not caught up will have to wait till tomorrow.

Go the horses - and the U20s. :pray:

Thanks guys.

Tigergran

Well Chris Munce gave Common Objective no chance and Cousin Wal was very disadpointing. I just needed it to come a place for me to get a 4 leg all up…............spewing.

Hi guys

Well, after deducting the $20 I outlayed, I made a profit of $17.40 - due to my long shot called Pergola in Race 4 in Melbourne.

And the couple of places that NJLM tipped.

Thanks guys - look forward to next week.

Tigergran

@tigergran said:
Hi guys

Well, after deducting the $20 I outlayed, I made a profit of $17.40 - due to my long shot called Pergola in Race 4 in Melbourne.

Tigergran

Well done. Enjoy spending it!

@tigergran said:
Hi guys

Tigergran

stay away from my tips tiger gran, fair dinkum i had a stinker today, and im pretty sure we are from the same town (orange) so i feel extra bad

@anderson silva said:
@tigergran said:
Hi guys

Tigergran

stay away from my tips tiger gran, fair dinkum i had a stinker today, and im pretty sure we are from the same town (orange) so i feel extra bad

You weren't far off with Secret Flyer. It was coming home very well.

@NJLM78 said:
@anderson silva said:
@tigergran said:
Hi guys

Tigergran

You weren't far off with Secret Flyer. It was coming home very well.

yeah it ran well, i think if lucky secret wasnt a LS it would of won it, i was also on cats whisker yesterday and i got beat by just that, how ironic.

my only decent win i had was on racing to win, i was surprised i got $3.80 for it

Hi everyone

To make the game this afternoon interesting, I thought I would put $2 on one of the bets. And how confusing - took so long to work out what I wanted to put my hard-earned $2 on(well, yesterday was easy - lol) I decided on a first try scorer only. Everything else was doing my head in!!

Tigergran

@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

To make the game this afternoon interesting, I thought I would put $2 on one of the bets. And how confusing - took so long to work out what I wanted to put my hard-earned $2 on(well, yesterday was easy - lol) I decided on a first try scorer only. Everything else was doing my head in!!

Tigergran

So who'd u back?

Hi KS

Haha - I knew someon e would ask that.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever, I decided on Matt Cooper.

Here's hoping …..

Tigergran

Well the racing is stepping up again this week in Melbourne with plenty of Group racing tomorrow.

I really have no idea this week but will throw the hard earned at:
Rosehill Race 8 number 9 Madibagold.
Caulfield Race 8 Number 13 Tootsie

Long shot for tomorrow - Caulfield Race 6 Number 12 Stickpin.

Good Luck to all those have a bet tomorrow. Will look forward to reading everyone elses tips.

Well done NJLM, it nice to have someone help me out with a roughie, and at $61, you've certainly done that. Lets hope your are better than mine.

Im a big fan of picking a horse proven at the track when it comes to Melbourne betting, and Stickpin is proven at Caulfield, so you've convinced me.

Back