POTTER FACING EARLY AXE???

4jtigers

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/monday-buzz-five-nrl-coaches-facing-early-axe-in-2014-if-results-dont-go-their-way/story-fn2mcuj6-1226821931507

Like seriously give the guy a break. Give him three years on him being coach then review his KPIs. Buzz has nothing better to do that to write that rubbish about Potter.

If Coach Potter hits his straps it might be a case of will he stay …an ex club that he played for would pay plenty if he works out ! Red faced Rothfield is a very ugly man .

I haven't payed attention to Buzz since his whining and his amusing attempt to bring down the UFC, a multi billion dollar industry like he was Erin Brockovich.

Not that i ever cared for his opinion anyway.

pretty sure this article has been rehashed from about a month ago?

personally, i really like potter and think he and the administration have been the best thing for the tigers in years.

i dont even think he has anything to worry about. remember after last season the whole review of the coaching structure was influenced largely by potter himself.

and anyway, i think the tigers will have an appropriate amount of improvement this season to more than warrant his job being safe.

He has already been successful…he got rid of beanie boy and the other bludgers that weren't having a go!

This should be the easy part.

I agree ts. I think the foundations are now well set for a sea change in tiger land.

Have to laugh at the table in the telegraph today. There is a section titled 'Safe if successful'. By Rothfield's logic, even if Potter is successful, he is not safe.

WHAT AN IDIOT!!

Latest posts

Back