OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

Yea.. Flipper just gave away penalty 10m redzone attacking. 12-0 magpies

This is about Sullivans level

Looks confident and plays off the cuff

Wont translate that to first grade though

Forwards all working hard, Kepaoa has made a couple of errors and not running hard enough.
Some very good signs from Matamua.
Reuben Porter although 27yrs of age, looks to be making a good transition to playing prop and would not be out of place if we need to call him up for NRL.
Simpkin very solid as always.
Faatape and Feledy both strong with limited opportunities.
Laulilli runs the ball strongly, but not a ball playing fullback, better on the wing in my opinion.
Tumeth defending very strongly, just needs more involvement and impact in attack.
Sullivan shows glimpses of his class, but not showing near enough for an NRL recall just yet.
Valevatu is an interesting one.
He’s far from a fluent natural attacking half, but geez he’s tough and gives 💯

Forwards all working hard, Kepaoa has made a couple of errors and not running hard enough.
Some very good signs from Matamua.
Reuben Porter although 27yrs of age, looks to be making a good transition to playing prop and would not be out of place if we need to call him up for NRL.
Simpkin very solid as always.
Faatape and Feledy both strong with limited opportunities.
Laulilli runs the ball strongly, but not a ball playing fullback, better on the wing in my opinion.
Tumeth defending very strongly, just needs more involvement and impact in attack.
Sullivan shows glimpses of his class, but not showing near enough for an NRL recall just yet.
Valevatu is an interesting one.
He’s far from a fluent natural attacking half, but geez he’s tough and gives 💯
Laulilii looks legitimate hey,
I could see him becoming a FG winger

Back