Parking near Leichhardt

rex2ce

I know a LO home game is still a ways away, but someone posted last year that parking was available at a nearby school, can anyone elaborate on this, thanks

@ said:
I know a LO home game is still a ways away, but someone posted last year that parking was available at a nearby school, can anyone elaborate on this, thanks

That's where I park for LO games Orange Grove Public school Perry St.
$20 fee I think.

If you get there early there is always street parking on Balmain Rd/Perry st. I always get there for early game and have never had to pay for parking in the school.

Hard enough parking in Leichhardt even when there's no game on.

You can always get parking in the street near and around the Orange grove pub, failing that I often park in Leichhardt near the old Cyclopes factory ( the street that James street runs off). Its unrestricted and only a ten minute walk to the ground, and it is a easy get away after the game as you are on the otherside of Lillyfield road

@ said:
You can always get parking in the street near and around the Orange grove pub, failing that I often park in Leichhardt near the old Cyclopes factory ( the street that James street runs off). Its unrestricted and only a ten minute walk to the ground, and it is a easy get away after the game as you are on the otherside of Lillyfield road

This…If you get there reasonable early Streets behind the Orange grove pub ...then walk straight up past the pub across the road through Callin Park mental hospital then in through top (Hill) back entrance easy!.

We always park in Haberfield. There is access under the raad that links with the Bay Run and then its just up the hill past Le Montage to oval gates. Never have trouble parking and nice walk.

@ said:
@ said:

This…If you get there reasonable early Streets behind the Orange grove pub ...then walk straight up past the pub across the road through Callin Park mental hospital then in through top (Hill) back entrance easy!.

Past the pub??? That's crazy talk. Three beers before the game and one after always worked for me.

@ said:

I've never had a problem. I normally just grab the first one I see along Darling St or Balmain road. Then walk. I've found it much easier than getting a park at the beach or just going to the shops in Manly.

@ said:
@ said:

I've never had a problem. I normally just grab the first one I see along Darling St or Balmain road. Then walk. I've found it much easier than getting a park at the beach or just going to the shops in Manly.

Yep, this is what I do too. Plenty of side streets off those roads as well.

I’ve been parking there for 30 years or more and never had a problem, however these days i jump on the light rail and have a few at the Grove , hopefully the hot dig man is back this year 👍

Latest posts

Back