Pangai Junior

Krammy

Just read where Tavita Pangai is set to leave Brisbane as early as next week - in The Australian. Most likely destination Wests Tigers according to the paper??

![848D6617-43FE-4265-9F0B-7DFE5DCC14A6.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1623926222482-848d6617-43fe-4265-9f0b-7dfe5dcc14a6.jpeg)
🔥🔥🔥

Having TPJ and LL as our second rowers sounds a lot more convincing than LL and garner.

Especially if we give LL a spell either side of halftime with Blore coming on to run hard and tackle harder.

Vossy just said Lodge to Warriors by next week. Surely the Broncs wont offload them both at once?

@spud_murphy said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1390170) said:
Not the player he was when he first came on the scene, don’t know if he will ever get back to those heights.

Maybe but still Streets ahead of what we have….

Shock horror.

The fire sale at Brisbane has begun.

I expect Lodge, Pangai, Oates and Isaako to all be released early. Among others.
Remember when everyone denied the Tigers and Pangai were courting each other!!! Rugby league. How good.

Also… understand Pangai and Broncos decision. Tevita and his manager saw writing on wall and made first move. Broncos are trying to overhaul list and create cap space.
https://twitter.com/ChrisGarry7/status/1405472654975397894?s=19

Not sure how I feel about this. We need consistent players - Finucane style. TPJ has the potential to come and just be an absolute flop. He has no heart from what I’ve observed. Really hoping change of scenery brings out the best in him

@tigerap said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1390198) said:
@spud_murphy said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1390170) said:
Not the player he was when he first came on the scene, don’t know if he will ever get back to those heights.

Maybe but still Streets ahead of what we have….

Maybe the change will do him good, can only hope. A few years ago signing TPJ would’ve been an impossible dream for us. I guess he is still classed as a marquee signing even though his form has dipped in the past two seasons.

@wt2k said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1390202) said:
Shock horror.

The fire sale at Brisbane has begun.

I expect Lodge, Pangai, Oates and Isaako to all be released early. Among others.
Remember when everyone denied the Tigers and Pangai were courting each other!!! Rugby league. How good.

Also… understand Pangai and Broncos decision. Tevita and his manager saw writing on wall and made first move. Broncos are trying to overhaul list and create cap space.
https://twitter.com/ChrisGarry7/status/1405472654975397894?s=19

Madge meet up with Pangi due to on top of NZ duties he may endeavour to coach Tonga too and he was fishing with pascoes dad. Der bro

A big yes from me , however i would expect him to be that bit more consistent , but a def asset

@tt-01 said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1390211) said:
Not sure how I feel about this. We need consistent players - Finucane style. TPJ has the potential to come and just be an absolute flop. He has no heart from what I’ve observed. Really hoping change of scenery brings out the best in him

Similar thoughts from the panel on FoxLeague. Damaging and explosive at his best. Lazy, Poorly disciplined and entitled at his worst. Additionally, he could be the marquee signing we need to get the ball rolling, but with his potential attitude deficiencies would it be worth potentially blocking pathways young disciplined hungry players.

He is obviously a great player but could be another Lucy in a sense of great for X-Factor and attack, but defensively fluctuating and the guy that jogs in the replays of the other teams tries. Also not hating on Lucy but he should be playing two stints in my opinion to take advantage of his explosive properties

Sounds like a great signing to me, rather Payne Hass but you cant win them all.
He has been in a brisbane team almost getting belted by 40 every week for the best part of 2 years.

His attack will be better then LL and defense is no way worse then LL probably just as bad.

Really need Hobbo's plodder scale to make my final decision

@the_third said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1390218) said:
good signing if it comes off

Wow, this guy needs a freshen up and a new environment - roll out the red carpet, we need another beast, I’m sure he can reinvigorate.

Members online

Back