One Foot Forward

Suzie-Q

Staff member
Forum Leader
Guys, I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but this year, I am participating in the One Foot Forward challenge to raise funds for the Black Dog Institute. It's not until October, but it's already open for donations.

This is my 3rd year. In 2021, I walked for fitness. In 2022, I walked for Brad. this year, I'm walking for my beautiful nephew, Laurie.

If you could possibly throw a few dollars towards this charity, I'd be so grateful, and if it stops even one other Aunty having the hole in her heart that I have, it will be a good thing.

Thanks so much
Suze

Guys, I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but this year, I am participating in the One Foot FOrward challenge to raise funds for the Black Dog Institute. It's not until October, but it's already open for donations.

This is my 3rd year. In 2021, I walked for fitness. In 2022, I walked for Brad. this year, I'm walking for my beautiful nephew, Laurie.

If you could possibly throw a few dollars towards this charity, I'd be so grateful, and if it stops even one other Aunty having the hole in her heart that I have, it will be a good thing.

Thanks so much
Suze
It's a great charity Suzie and, having been bitten by the 'black dog' myself, I'm happy to help.

Back