TEAM LIST Official Team List: Finals Week 1 Jersey Flegg Cup

Team List
Saints in again. Hopefully the penalty count evens up in the second half otherwise we won't see much ball

This side has no discipline or intelligence. Much like the NRL side.
Our nrl team had no discipline, intelligence or skill. The saddest thing about this team is they're arguably the most skilful team in the comp but they let themselves down in other areas. There is a good reason they lost to Souths, Bulldogs etc.

Thank Christ this season from hell should be over by 6pm today and I can switch off the league until next year.

Dragons short kicking game is killing us. All we need is some ball and we win this game. We look more dangerous/skilful. Some poor discipline, but gee this ref is giving Dragons everything on a platter.

Agree with a few of the commenters here about the similarities in playing structures with NRL side. Defence is grab first then someone get the legs, little body contact ( mind you there have been a couple of good hits, too few ). Attack is scattergun even though they have some decent offloaders, it's all over the place. Hope second half is better, pity we couldn't get a try late in that half.

Our nrl team had no discipline, intelligence or skill. The saddest thing about this team is they're arguably the most skilful team in the comp but they let themselves down in other areas. There is a good reason they lost to Souths, Bulldogs etc.
This one definitely has more skill, but lack the other parts of the game that you need. They are young so hopefully someone can teach them, but we don't have many NRL players to do that.

If juniors are our plan then I am worried. I see flashes from a few of these guys but that’s it. A lot of developing required.

I wonder if the young dragons halfback could mentor our nrl halves over the offseason? Their kicking game has been phenomenal.

Peni turns it over on the first inside our 10. Game will be over if dragons score here.

Back