Nu Brown

GNR4LIFE

It’s time this lad had his own thread. Has come out of the ground this year, and the fact he’s done it coming back from an injury where he was told he’d never play again makes it an even bigger deal. Makes you think how good he’d be if injuries didn’t cruel him.

I’d have no issue with him being Api’s understudy next year. Liddle seems like he’s on the way out, and Simpkin, who knows. Probably will have to keep biding his time.

It’s time this lad had his own thread. Has come out of the ground this year, and the fact he’s done it coming back from an injury where he was told he’d never play again makes it an even bigger deal. Makes you think how good he’d be if injuries didn’t cruel him.

I’d have no issue with him being Api’s understudy next year. Liddle seems like he’s on the way out, and Simpkin, who knows. Probably will have to keep biding his time.
He is an absolute weapon. He stood up today and looks the goods.definitely a keeper.

He deserves a top 30 contract. He is a great utility off the bench. He can play hooker really well and I think he could play lock and even second row.

He has been awesome.

He's been getting a try most games from the same sneak play.

One of the shining lights of the season to be fair, Mr Mazda.

Seems to be a true gentleman too.
Wouldn't be against re-signing him for next season.

Interesting how in a few weeks we have gone from a 3-way fight for first-choice hooker (and no obvious standouts) to no-contest.

Doing very well with the opportunities afforded him, both in attack and defence.

Peachey on the other hand should never play first grade again and I am very disappointed in whoever in the coaching echelon who put him on the bench.

Latest posts

Back