NSW Blues side named for Origin I

Love_the_WestsTigers

Source http://www.nrl.com/nsw-blues-side-named-for-origin-i/tabid/10874/newsid/96197/default.aspx
\
\
New South Wales VB Blues squad for Holden State of Origin Game One

Greg Bird (Gold Coast Titans)
Boyd Cordner (Sydney Roosters)
Josh Dugan (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers)
Blake Ferguson (Sydney Roosters)
Andrew Fifita (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Paul Gallen (c, Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
Josh Jackson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
Michael Jennings (Parramatta Eels)
David Klemmer (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
James Maloney (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
Josh Mansour (Penrith Panthers)
Josh Morris (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
Matt Moylan (Penrith Panthers)
Adam Reynolds (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
James Tamou (North Queensland Cowboys)
Dylan Walker (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers)
\
\
Coach Laurie Daley is yet to finalise his starting line-up and final 17, with the extended squad selected Above

Ennis has played better footy this year than Robbie. Dylan Walker can consider himself lucky.
Mansour won't let anyone down at Origin level.

Feel bad for teddy he would have been there if he wasn't injured. Now if Moylan plays well he might never get a look in

DYLAN WALKER
LAURIE WHAT R U DOIN
M8
COME ON
MMAAAAAAAAAATE

gg start preparing for 2017
Lachlan Coote?
James Roberts?

Tyson Frizell made the team?
**** NSW make me giggle. continually put out rubbish teams

That's why I only mentioned the no Pearce inclusion. Too many negatives to go into. Thought I'd point out a positive.

walker over roberts? hmm…
beau scott wouldn't have let anyone down and never has. unlucky to miss out.

fifita, maloney and ferguson, well deserved call back.

for once, i think we've got 1,6,7 right assuming dugan should be fullback. funny about ennis and farah. farah never deserved to be dropped 2010 and doesnt deserve to play on current form. tit for tat i suppose.

apart from walker, no surprises. no one should be complaining with this side imo.

The guys I would not have picked are
Bird
Cordner
Jennings
Jackson
Farah
Ferguson
Walker
But I'll be cheering loud in my lounge room with high hopes again this year and when they win I'll be raving about what a legendary coach Daley is. Well, that's t plan anyway.

@innsaneink said:
Cartwright out

Development player: Bryce Cartwright (Penrith Panthers)

http://www.nrl.com/nsw-blues-side-named-for-origin-i/tabid/10874/newsid/96197/default.aspx

I quite like the selections wonder if Loz will go with the Australian Centre/Wing combo of Dugan/Ferguson…

1\. Moylan
6\. Maloney
7\. Reynolds
9\. Farah

josh Jackson is a lucky bloke.

cant see how he gets a start in front of beau scott.

must be looking to blood a few new players.

@eyewonder said:
josh Jackson is a lucky bloke.

cant see how he gets a start in front of beau scott.

must be looking to blood a few new players.

you're kidding right? everyone's entitled to their opinion but JJ is probably the best edge backrower in the comp IMO.

Maloney and reynolds were the obvious choice for the halves pairing .
Lol@Mythcal piss !

Mansour , Fifita , Jackson and Frizell have been great all year and deserve selection IMO

Moylan is no where ready for the Origin stage
( He'll get bashed).
Farah and Walker are lucky that Laurie Daley doesn't have a clue !

@tig_prmz said:
walker over roberts? hmm…
beau scott wouldn't have let anyone down and never has. unlucky to miss out.

fifita, maloney and ferguson, well deserved call back.

for once, i think we've got 1,6,7 right assuming dugan should be fullback. funny about ennis and farah. farah never deserved to be dropped 2010 and doesnt deserve to play on current form. tit for tat i suppose.

apart from walker, no surprises. no one should be complaining with this side imo.

No-one should be complaining about this side??!! QLD wouldn't be complaining about it that is for certain- the team named is pus and will get another shellacking.
You say Ferguson's call-up is well deserved…....not being smart but have you actually seen any Roosters games this season? He has been ####-poor at best. Surely he must just be there for a laugh, just hearing him talk has me in stitches. Maybe they will do the ventriloquist routine in camp where Mundine talks for him and Fergo just nods his head like an imbecile.
I know NSW don't have a whole lot to choose from but geez they picked nearly as bad of a side as you can apart from a few in the team that can actually play decently.

Farah has at least three no9 in front of him and I can not believe Merrin or Scott missed a gig. I would have had Peats as my no9 or even left field selection Peter Wallace. Corner has done nothing since returning from injury.

Although I do like the 6 and 7 and the backline is pretty good bar Dylan walker, but put him on the bench he does give Daly some insurance in case of injuries. As for the Bird knockers, I think he is a gun, just so competitive, would love him at the Tigers. Also Jackson is another ET type player, always on and around the ball and makes a million tackles

@marzie said:
Feel bad for teddy he would have been there if he wasn't injured. Now if Moylan plays well he might never get a look in

That was my first thought too.

But if he keeps playing like he is, there's no way they'll leave out NSW's Billy Slater. They'll squeeze him into centre if they need to.

Hopefully moylan moves to 5/8th.

The Walker selection reeks of trying to pick a player who can cover anywhere in the backs. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Farah is surely a loss away from being dropped, which might contribute to a stint in England at season's end.

Latest posts

Members online

Back