LIVE GAME (NRLW) Round 9 vs. Knights

Live Game Discussion
Plenty of room for improvement, but they are certainly in it. Need to improve the kick chase - almost non existent at times.

The women play the same style as the men, slow predictable short passes.

This style does not work.

Want to see 6. Lutu 7. Brooke Talataina
next year. Piliae-Rasabale & Curtain ain't it.

Need some more strike backs too. Had
a pretty bad run of injuries this year smh

Doing us proud. Living up to the general level of failure that surrounds this club

I thought they played with a lot of passion. Didn't feel embarrassed as a Wests Tigers Fan at all. First live game of WNRL and loved it.
I agree loved watching them but they don’t do anything in attack it’s mainly one out hit ups , will look forward to next year

I agree loved watching them but they don’t do anything in attack it’s mainly one out hit ups , will look forward to next year
Our most dynamic attacking player is Lutu imho and unfortunately she has been injured for most of the season,i honestly believe if she had played we would have won at least 2-3 more games this year.She is also young and i hope she sticks with the club

Our most dynamic attacking player is Lutu imho and unfortunately she has been injured for most of the season,i honestly believe if she had played we would have won at least 2-3 more games this year.She is also young and i hope she sticks with the club
Is she the Fijian girl , if so she is a gun 🔫

Really lacked depth this year imo
Next year I think there’s a few that will be better for the run this year
I also think that there is a extra fitness needed with a few aswell

Back