LIVE GAME (NRLW) Round 2 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
I've watched a decent amount of the Harvey Norman Premiership. Prior's passing can be quite inconsistent, however she always knows when to run without over doing it and leads our line speed every week and makes good first contact, though often drops off tackles.
But good to have another member in the Ebony Prior Fan Club.
Relax 🍆

got the sisters for grunt,like how our prop sorted it out in the1st 15 (no:2) Wihtfeld go's alright.super sub in the 2nd,hope their joy enthusiasm flows thru the club
What about Whitfield breaking the record for most running metres in a NRLW game, 278 I think they said v previous record 270. Impressive.

Last two games I've been to have both been the girls, weekend gone against the sharks, and the harvey Norman grand final last year... its great supporting a successful team..

Can we pick her in the men’s team 🥴🤔🤪
I was thinking the same. Her numbers make a few of our male players look positively lame.
Also, can you see off into the future a new NRL hybrid game featuring men and women.
13 a side Touch or Flag I think it will be called !
Doubt I’ll see it but may be on the horizon somewhere !

I was thinking the same. Her numbers make a few of our male players look positively lame.
Also, can you see off into the future a new NRL hybrid game featuring men and women.
13 a side Touch or Flag I think it will be called !
Doubt I’ll see it but may be on the horizon somewhere !
No offence but that’s just glorified uni games…

Staff online

Back