LIVE GAME (NRLW) Round 1 vs. Eels

Live Game Discussion
My prediction..

NRLW will be the reason why NRL wins the war versus the AFL…

Women want to play our game … they want to show everyone they are hard as nails ….what better sport?

Nah, the blokes should make their way to watch the girls how to play. Lots of grit, determination and flair! And the speed? Wow. Congratulations To the WT Women’s Team. We are proud of you. Keep it going.
Maybe they won cause they represented their fans cause they create life. Fans of life.

that aflw is tripe
Little bit of feedback from Bleak City.
The AFLW started out just like we have seen this weekend, it was new and shiny and the first game drew 50,000 to Princes Park ( free entry).
Now the shine has certainly gone and the hard reality has set in. Low scores, poor kicking ability ( on such large grounds) and a general feeling it was a novelty. Still have that hard core of support but not going on with it.
NRL has already proven that the ground size not an issue, lots of tries scored and a real buy in from the NRL clubs involved. It will inevitably seem to some , at least intially, as a novelty but I think over time it will assimilate better with the rank and file club supporters. The big push is to expand the junior girls teams and show them a pathways to a higher level, exactly the same as what happens with the boys now.
Let’s monitor the season and have a review at year end to analyse what happens.
In the meantime let’s hope the Tiger girls go on with it.

The AFLW started out just like we have seen this weekend, it was new and shiny and the first game drew 50,000 to Princes Park ( free entry).
Now the shine has certainly gone and the hard reality has set in. Low scores, poor kicking ability ( on such large grounds) and a general feeling it was a novelty. Still have that hard core of support but not going on with it.
NRL has already proven that the ground size not an issue, lots of tries scored and a real buy in from the NRL clubs involved. It will inevitably seem to some , at least intially, as a novelty but I think over time it will assimilate better with the rank and file club supporters. The big push is to expand the junior girls teams and show them a pathways to a higher level, exactly the same as what happens with the boys now.
its good our girls dont grubber the ball across a field because they cant catch a ball,

Kudos to you. I lived in bleak city b4. Nothing good comes from there. My family moved to Pleasantville

I wouldn't be surprised if you are playing in
Are you serious? What planet you on? This is the real deal. Your frame of mind is not theirs.
I’m not sure if you are referring to me or not, but if you are, yes I’m serious, let’s see them do it again next week. One step at a time.
The more solid the build the longer it will last.

I’m not sure if you are referring to me or not, but if you are, yes I’m serious, let’s see them do it again next week. One step at a time.
The more solid the build the longer it will last.
AFLW expanded way to fast, they probably have the talent for 6 teams not 18. NRLW is already a better product but it shouldn’t expand past the 10 for awhile yet.
How much potential is there coming out of Wagga not including your beautiful soul?

Wagga itself is producing more AFL/AFLW players than NRL/W but surrounding areas like Temora are producing some stars, sadly my potential has all dried up.
U get traded out 2 play remaining days out at the Crusty Crows.lol

Just watched the game on replay. Fantastic effort and result. They've got a good mix of some classy experienced players and some young talent. Outside backs with pace too.

Back