NRL SuperCoach

For any SuperCoach players, Seyfarth is looking like a good pick up. If he can start at lock and play 45-50 mins, with 1.1PPM, there is money to be made. Probably the only relevant Tiger SC wise. Api might be an option, but that’s it.
Jaeman Salmon looks a good bet as well will play backrow for the dogs and in supercoach he is a centre option

Jaeman Salmon looks a good bet as well will play backrow for the dogs and in supercoach he is a centre option
He turned me off Curran, who I had been high on pre season. It’s a tad risky running with Seyfarth considering we have the bye, and if Benji throws a curveball and benches him v the Raiders, you are screwed. But he’s been talked up as starting lock since January and will have started both trials. So it seems unlikely.

He turned me off Curran, who I had been high on pre season. It’s a tad risky running with Seyfarth considering we have the bye, and if Benji throws a curveball and benches him v the Raiders, you are screwed. But he’s been talked up as starting lock since January and will have started both trials. So it seems unlikely.
Do you have any option on Morgan Smithies the guy from the UK he is a cheapie

Salmon looked good and was in most of the Bulldogs attack last trial game. Was playing a Yeo style positioning.

Seyfarth will be our starting lock baring injury, just more a case will he handle 80mins week in week out. He hasn’t been asked to do that much over the years. Doing it for 1 week is one thing doing it for a season is very different.

For any SuperCoach players, Seyfarth is looking like a good pick up. If he can start at lock and play 45-50 mins, with 1.1PPM, there is money to be made. Probably the only relevant Tiger SC wise. Api might be an option, but that’s it.
Sezar? Starting 7.

I’ve torn my side apart twice since my last post. Seyfarth is gone, and Salmon came in and went straight out 😂
I know it's not easy I have Walsh as one fullback but I want Tommy or Pap's as the other

I know it's not easy I have Walsh as one fullback but I want Tommy or Pap's as the other
Oh God, my anxiety can’t take another year of owning Walsh. Can give you 120 one week and 20 the next

Back