11\. Tohu Harris (Storm)
12\. Peni Terepo (Eels)
13\. Adam Docker (Panthers)

14\. James Tedesco (Tigers)
15\. Jordan Kahu (Broncos)
16\. Jack Buchanan (Tigers)
17\. Luke Keary (Rabbitohs)

David Nofoaluma
If you need any evidence that Nofoaluma is a star of the future, you need only witness the stunning try he scored against Manly in Round 20\. Leaping high to haul in a chip kick with the defence looming, Nofoaluma’s body was flying over the sideline but in an incredible display of athleticism he managed to plant the ball one-handed before he hit the ground. That try will always remain a career highlight but no doubt there will be many more to come – in nine games he has scored seven tries, averaged 113 metres and made 55 tackle-breaks.

James Tedesco
After overcoming a horrific injury suffered in his NRL debut last year, Tedesco has started to repay the faith shown in him at the Tigers with a series of impressive displays in 2013\. Ironically, the club’s crippling injury toll has seen him take on great responsibility this year but he has been a standout with an average 106 metres per game and 36 tackle-breaks. Renowned as a brilliant support player.

Jack Buchanan
Young prop Buchanan was thrown to the wolves at the start of the season as injuries decimated the Wests Tigers’ forward pack, but he looked right at home from the outset despite being the youngest starting prop in the NRL. An old-fashioned front-rower who loves to just roll forward, he is one of only two Tigers to have played all 18 games so far in 2013.

Great effort!

All 3 deserve the mention thats for sure.

nice call hybrid, Nofo was a shoe in for first Tiger in, would have thought Sue would have got second nod before both Teddy and Buchanan…

I've been a little critical of Tedesco but I'm hopeful he can really kick on. Nofo looks like he will finish tries consistently for years.

Buchanan has done a great job.

Where is Simona? He is way better than the 3 other centre/three-quarters…..is he not a rookie?

@bigsiro said:
Where is Simona? He is way better than the 3 other centre/three-quarters…..is he not a rookie?

He has played a few games in the last couple of years so I guess not.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@hybrid_tiger said:
I would have picked Sue ahead of Buchanan.

Yeah me too! Congrats to the guys, but I reckon it's a bit of a slap in the face for Sue, who has been better throughout the season than our 3 who made it, imo.

I forgot to congratulate all our young players this year. You have all been a breath of fresh air that has kept me believing our great club will be a force again in the near future.
Go the mighty Wests Tigers!
:sign:

Congrats to all 3 players. Sue has been good but hasn't been getting the minutes that the other 3 have. Just glad we've got some top young talent who all put their bodies on the line and are showing they're well and truly FG material.

G. Burgess get Rookie of the year you recon? Can't think of any other stand outs there.

@Anthism said:
G. Burgess get Rookie of the year you recon? Can't think of any other stand outs there.

Didn't he play in England though? Or was that just his brothers? Can he still be a rookie if he's played a professional competition elsewhere?

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Back