NRL 360

Do tell me more then, because as it stands you're just taking pot shots at his physical attributes and what can be said about his on-air demeanour.

Obviously don't have a direct line to Sterlo, but if you fill in the gaps - I'd respect Sterlo's view.
No need to tell you more - feel free to subpoena me as a character witness if it goes to court...

My only issue with his lack of size is in the brain department!

Not sure what it is about Kent and Hooper but they both talk with such pompous, snarky tone and rarely ever do they say anything of substance. They seem to speak in headlines and use superlatives for the tiniest thing. Both come across as pigs in the media.

In terms of what happened here, from the video, it looks like Kent went back to him for more. Seems like he had the opportunity to walk away but he didn't. Any person who wants to handle situations with their fist have no respect in my eyes and it obviously includes the other person in question.

Not sure what it is about Kent and Hooper but they both talk with such pompous, snarky tone and rarely ever do they say anything of substance. They seem to speak in headlines and use superlatives for the tiniest thing. Both come across as pigs in the media.

In terms of what happened here, from the video, it looks like Kent went back to him for more. Seems like he had the opportunity to walk away but he didn't. Any person who wants to handle situations with their fist have no respect in my eyes and it obviously includes the other person in question.
Imposter syndrome. Get paid to talk about footy when they’re really just punters so they need to sound important in their own minds.

Imposter syndrome. Get paid to talk about footy when they’re really just punters so they need to sound important in their own minds.
Genuinely asking - What is somebody commenting on football who is not a punter? What are the other categories?

Is there just punters and ex-footballers? Must it be ex-NRL players?

I've often heard people's opinions dismissed as 'oh, they're just punters'.

It's just an interesting distinction we all use a bit, I've often wondered the line.

PK is a flea.

Actually, I’d love to see all the Fox Sports team get towelled up - especially Ennis and Cooper “Kermit the frog” Cronk. Rothfield rounds out my podium.

I can’t stand those motherfarkers anymore. There is never one positive comment about the Tigers. It’s always about the opposition. If we make a break, it was due to lazy defence from the opposition. If we get a penalty, we’re lucky.

Farken knobs.

Except Yvonne. She’s ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuinely asking - What is somebody commenting on football who is not a punter? What are the other categories?

Is there just punters and ex-footballers? Must it be ex-NRL players?

I've often heard people's opinions dismissed as 'oh, they're just punters'.

It's just an interesting distinction we all use a bit, I've often wondered the line.
I don’t think it’s a line. More of a curve based on experiences in & around the game. Compared to their peers on TV, many of whom played at a high level, the journos are just punters. It’s like any walk of life, you learn from experience.

Regardless of what was said prior to the altercation, Paul was well and truly baited and he fell hook, line and sinker.

I don't know what his relationship is with Lachlan Murdoch, but I've seen high profile journos, hosts and execs get fired for much less.

Regardless of what was said prior to the altercation, Paul was well and truly baited and he fell hook, line and sinker.

I don't know what his relationship is with Lachlan Murdoch, but I've seen high profile journos, hosts and execs get fired for much less.
No bait required...

1714386977012.png

Latest posts

Members online

Back