NRL 360

I don't mind Kent, I don't know him personally - I get why people won't like the way he presents, but I just take it as a passionate person with a view, regardless if I agree with it or not.

All I get from that video is a bunch of low-lifes trying to get their 15 minute of fame, no doubt Kent could have handled that better, but he won't be the one that would have started that. They are nobodies.
The bald guy & those other guys aren’t mates there’s another clip of the bald guy getting tackled then saying to the guy get off me I didn’t touch him mate he came at
me. The guy told Kent to eff off & walk away Kent called him a weak c**t took off his watch & then came at the guy. Play stupid games win stupid prizes suck shit to him 🤣🤣🤣

The bald guy & those other guys aren’t mates there’s another clip of the bald guy getting tackled then saying to the guy get off me I didn’t touch him mate he came at
me. The guy told Kent to eff off & walk away Kent called him a weak c**t took off his watch & then came at the guy. Play stupid games win stupid prizes suck shit to him 🤣🤣🤣

When he clipped off the wrist watch 🫡😁😁😁

I don't mind Kent, I don't know him personally - I get why people won't like the way he presents, but I just take it as a passionate person with a view, regardless if I agree with it or not.

All I get from that video is a bunch of low-lifes trying to get their 15 minute of fame, no doubt Kent could have handled that better, but he won't be the one that would have started that. They are nobodies.
Maybe take it from people who know - this is the true arrogant - angry - abusive Kenty in all his glory!

Those who filmed it are vultures - but in this case they provided a community service so people can see this supposedly passionate and considered rugby league media identity for the hypocritical loose cannon he truly is!

The court case last year was not a fluke - but no cameras to record except his own CCTV...

This is poetic justice!

"maybe just show a little bit of class"

- P. Kent (NRL360, 2023)

Maybe take it from people who know - this is the true arrogant - angry - abusive Kenty in all his glory!

Those who filmed it are vultures - but in this case they provided a community service so people can see this supposedly passionate and considered rugby league media identity for the hypocritical loose cannon he truly is!

The court case last year was not a fluke - but no cameras to record except his own CCTV...

This is poetic justice!

"maybe just show a little bit of class"

- P. Kent (NRL360, 2023)

Agree with this sentiment. Especially after hearing
this evening news on domestic violence. This was
a little man versus some cowards. Kiss your mums

Well poor old Kenty's 360 renaissance only lasted less than half a season. Gordy back on deck Monday, I could take him or leave him on 360.
Surely this is his last straw, sad end he'll become a meme head first in a gutter. Really thought buzz would end up there before Kent.

You know him personally?
Yes - for a long time

Since he was at SMH

Always an angry ant & egotistical flog!

He doesn't have many real mates - just hangers on since he got a TV role - and never gets invited to Norths or Parra reserve grade player reunions for a good reason!

Ask Sterlo amongst many what they think of him!

Yes - for a long time

Since he was at SMH

Always an angry ant & egotistical flog!

He doesn't have many real mates - just hangers on since he got a TV role - and never gets invited to Norths or Parra reserve grade player reunions for a good reason!

Ask Sterlo amongst many what they think of him!
Do tell me more then, because as it stands you're just taking pot shots at his physical attributes and what can be said about his on-air demeanour.

Obviously don't have a direct line to Sterlo, but if you fill in the gaps - I'd respect Sterlo's view.

Staff online

Back