NRL 360

As big of a grub as he is, I cannot stand when videos of confrontations begin halfway through. Because you have no context of what was said and or done beforehand to get to that point. Yet, there is always some bias that the person who filmed it wants to portray.
Have to agree , but I can’t help but enjoy him getting rag dolled as he is actually a bully with a big mouth

Videos aren't rolling when things begin... It's always "shit, it's on here.. Get the vid going brah"... Which by then it's often half over
That’s fine. But you can’t try and influence how people see it based on no context.

That’s fine. But you can’t try and influence how people see it based on no context.
I will say this , the guy is in the lime light , he knows it and he knows he would have supporters and others that dislike him , he is entitled to go out and drink & eat just like the rest of us but he was pissed az. Do that at home , if your going to get smashed stay home and drink that way you can’t run into to much trouble , yes the guy in the video could have been baiting him for hours or Kent pissed = big mouth , who knows , but to be rag dolled like that he would have had a real gut full , should know better at his age

I like Kenty
Guy is so serious

Mad ego
Thinks his word is gospel
He's a character in the sense of no one is that serious, lol

Entertainment

He is lucky his head didn't connect with the gutter when he got thrown but he is going to be in a whole other world of pain now that he knows it's out there.

I will say this , the guy is in the lime light , he knows it and he knows he would have supporters and others that dislike him , he is entitled to go out and drink & eat just like the rest of us but he was pissed az. Do that at home , if your going to get smashed stay home and drink that way you can’t run into to much trouble , yes the guy in the video could have been baiting him for hours or Kent pissed = big mouth , who knows , but to be rag dolled like that he would have had a real gut full , should know better at his age

The guy just got off DV charges for choking his partner at home.

He can go full muppet in any scenario!

I like Kenty too.

I think he's one of the few who actually takes the time to formulate his opinions and has enough braincells to articulate his thoughts.

But get off the piss mate. You're a public figure who has a fair ego and someone people like to bait.

Never gonna end well.

I like Kenty too.

I think he's one of the few who actually takes the time to formulate his opinions and has enough braincells to articulate his thoughts.

But get off the piss mate. You're a public figure who has a fair ego and someone people like to bait.

Never gonna end well.

He is a massive contradiction. When punching was banned he went on a campaign complaining because little players were out of control bating bigger guys knowing they won't get hit. Now he says Reed Mahoney did nothing wrong in the Jack Hetheringron situation saying the way Reed is carrying on is part of the game. Complete backflip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back