NRL 360

I’ve thought they were grubs for years, long before 360. Kent though, never bothered me. And still doesn’t if I’m being totally honest. That’s only because I don’t watch the show, so i don’t get the hate. I just read about everyone else’s. Ritchie, Hooper and old bourbon cheeks have been grubs for years. Especially Ritchie. He’s been a low life for at least the last 20 years. He’s the worst of the lot. But it seems people only pay attention to what they are like on a tv show where they have been told by producers to carry themselves like twats. I always liked Steve Mascord, but I think he walked away from reporting league years ago. Harmless metal head.
I think Mascord is based in England now and still reports on RL.
Yeah, he was good I liked him too

All players, well most of them I guess... Had full time jobs up till the 80s.
Maybe not during the depression.
I cant see teams before WW1 doing boot camp style stuff designed to make or break.
There's been no wrestling at all bar the last 20 years or so

And I think yiur quota for using the term 'snowflake' is just about up. So cringe worthy yet laughable and embarrassing... It makes one look rather silly
[/QUOTE]

Not a fan ink? Is sook better than snowflake? Lol

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
All players, well most of them I guess... Had full time jobs up till the 80s.
Maybe not during the depression.
I cant see teams before WW1 doing boot camp style stuff designed to make or break.
There's been no wrestling at all bar the last 20 years or so

And I think yiur quota for using the term 'snowflake' is just about up. So cringe worthy yet laughable and embarrassing... It makes one look rather silly

[/QUOTE]
Merely an observation Bags
Ive generally enjoyed your posts for a long time, but on this topic I dunno who youre trying to impress...the primary school level name calling isnt you, but each to their own

Merely an observation Bags
Ive generally enjoyed your posts for a long time, but on this topic I dunno who youre trying to impress...the primary school level name calling isnt you, but each to their own
[/QUOTE]

You’ve taken me wrong on this one but that’s all good mate. It’s not about pointscoring. Snowflake is a term for a ‘group’ in society who express outrage at everything. On this topic, I think the outrage is ridiculous and if people start sueing trainers for trying to instil a culture of discipline where does that end? I’ll try to keep it more civil but won’t be changing my viewpoint.

Last edited:
Pleased and surprised at Aaron Woods input on 360 tonight
First he backed Klemmer showing he said nothing offensive he simply said twice
He got taken out referring to a tigers player taken out at a critical stage of the game
He also defended partially Sezer saying that his legs went between Curran legs
He also shows Hastings feigning an ankle injury when the tackle had no impact
Because players know they are maybe going to get opposition player in the bin
Seems logical that anytime a player is pulled down from behind its good to grab ankle a start limping - Has the NRL come up with a new form of "gamesmanship" or as I would call it cheating!

Back