Now For Something Completely Different

C

Cobarcats

How about we all put various unrelated WT stuff in here.
Things like diving boards, Bull Sharks, memory lane, turtles, horse riding.
I'm as much to blame for hijacking topics so I'll do my best to keep my posts related to what it should be about.
As the off season nears we are going to be talking a lot about anything so instead of creating heaps of new topics we should first use the magnifying glass search option to see if a topic already exists so to keep the topics in some sort of order and don't duplicate.
Maybe we all could be a little bit better.
Just posting stuff that we haven't checked can come across as drug induced ramblings and can annoy members.
If we try a little harder to make our posts more informative, friendly and interesting then I think people will have a better experience...after all we are like a big family 😉
This topic and the "what's in the media" topic should be enough to put most of our chit chat in surely.
Love the forum 😻

How about we all put various unrelated WT stuff in here.
Things like diving boards, Bull Sharks, memory lane, turtles, horse riding.
I'm as much to blame for hijacking topics so I'll do my best to keep my posts related to what it should be about.
As the off season nears we are going to be talking a lot about anything so instead of creating heaps of new topics we should first use the magnifying glass search option to see if a topic already exists so to keep the topics in some sort of order and don't duplicate.
Maybe we all could be a little bit better.
Just posting stuff that we haven't checked can come across as drug induced ramblings and can annoy members.
If we try a little harder to make our posts more informative, friendly and interesting then I think people will have a better experience...after all we are like a big family 😉
This topic and the "what's in the media" topic should be enough to put most of our chit chat in surely.
Love the forum 😻
Great idea Cobar.

OK OK OK

Is it out in backyard cricket if comes down to the last ball of the day and you hit a screamer for the fence, but the dog catches it?
Whos to say . 50/50
Did the dog have a right to end the game in this fashion. Sound too NRL.

Alright we get the message, keep it all here.

The phantom siren made a return this year. I’m loud but he’s good, how can you do that and even come so close to the real thing?
Dally M contender

The world record for blowing out the most amount of candles in one go from the single fart, belongs to this dirty little gronk from the Phillipines who can do 5.
I reckon after a night out at the footy and several 🌯🌭 🍺 later I could do 6 but only if they were bundled together to make one. 💥😬

But no kidding, he started singing later in life well into his musical career. Why scatting? Because he had a stutter.

Members online

Back