Nick Cotric - Thread

So there were a few that we saying Cotric was a done deal but sounds like he is still deciding.
Any update from the guys in the know ?
I wonder if he was at Dogs training today or Thompson also.

@hsvjones said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515073) said:
So there were a few that we saying Cotric was a done deal but sounds like he is still deciding.

When it happens it happens jonesy.. if it doesn’t it doesn’t

@geo said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515127) said:
@hsvjones said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515073) said:

When it happens it happens jonesy.. if it doesn’t it doesn’t

I have full trust in Sheen and the team now and no reason to doubt.
If we don't get him I am sure we will get someone and the image of the club has had a massive turnaround the last month. Onwards and upwards

@bagnf05 said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1514905) said:
@rustycage said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1514843) said:
@spartan117 said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1514423) said:
@benjic said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1514384) said:
jac cost too much and is fat now

Still will be one of the first Origin players picked.

JAC was bungled and the worst example of WT incompetence in ages.

I don't see it. I thought his year last year was ordinary. And if his season 22 season starts off poor, I don't think he'll make it.

I think he got 6 tries in one game pre-injury didn’t he?

And the best part of that day was that most of those tries made Gagai look like a dead set dope.

Beautiful to watch, but JAC really did jack since that.

@kazoo-kid said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515148) said:
![undefined](https://i.imgur.com/687DByc.png)

Thanks for posting. If true then tigers are in the box seat. we’re in no rush and 7 doesn’t go into $500k.

@tiger-ferret said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515208) said:

Thanks for posting. If true then tigers are in the box seat. we’re in no rush and 7 doesn’t go into $500k.

"Catch their bluff"?

"The Bullsogs?"

How can anyone take this bloke seriously?

@jirskyr said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515209) said:

"Catch their bluff"?

"The Bullsogs?"

I don’t rate him but I’ll give him credit for the Api post he was accurate on that one

"Catch their bluff"?

"The Bullsogs?"

My dyslexia caught up with me there ?

It would be convenient if the sogs cap is really that bad…

For heavens sake we don't need more backs, Madge is trying to save his arse and Tim is making a statement even though signings thus far have been awesome, Stef upgrade is a must and upgrade/resign those who perform well during the year. Player swaps to our advantage I'll agree with but 2023 is our year. We have to make sure that players who step up don't have their contracts all expire at the same time, like what happened to the eels, must stagger.

@cobarcats said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515231) said:
For heavens sake we don't need more backs, Madge is trying to save his arse and Tim is making a statement even though signings thus far have been awesome, Stef upgrade is a must and upgrade/resign those who perform well during the year. Player swaps to our advantage I'll agree with but 2023 is our year. We have to make sure that players who step up don't have their contracts all expire at the same time, like what happened to the eels, must stagger.

Hopefully Sheens and co are taking note of your expert advice

I fail to see how we don't need another first grade quality centre who has played for NSW and Australia when he was 20yrs old? A player who instantly becomes our best centre.
Who and where are these other proven NRL quality players?

Don’t need more backs? Most of them are injured or inexperienced.

@palms said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515238) said:

I fail to see how we don't need another first grade quality centre who has played for NSW and Australia when he was 20yrs old? A player who instantly becomes our best centre.

Maybe he doesn't want him on 500k like some are reporting.

"Catch their bluff"?

"The Bullsogs?"

Go the Soggies!

@rihannafan1 said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515247) said:
@palms said in [Nick Cotric \- Thread](/post/1515238) said:

Maybe he doesn't want him on 500k like some are reporting.

The comment was that we didn't need anymore backs, so I was interested to know who else we had of proven first grade standard.

Followed him through every Raiders match. He can kill it at centre or winger. Hard runs, good in the air. Tackle Buster. Would be great to get him.

No more paying Massive Overs to suit - the Soggies, the Faders, the Pink Pussies,the Squeelers,the Drags,the Goosters or any of the imposter teams i left out!!!!! WTTID.

Staff online

Back