NFL 2023-24 Season Thread

Did you see Jalen even fumble the ball in the Pro Bowl QB PRECISION comp....

His goofy ass haha. Bosa & the 49'ers gave the
whole league the blueprint on how 2 beat them -
get to Jalen Hurts. They're blessed w/ that O line

While I admit I don't know the intracacies of the game it seems perfect for those with a short attention span

Consider it like a condensed form of test cricket.
I know, it's a shit comparison, but there are so
many intricacies & things happening at play all
the time, it's like a game of battleship, you learn
new things all the time even following it 4 ages

Consider it like a condensed form of test cricket.
I know, it's a shit comparison, but there are so
many intricacies & things happening at play all
the time, it's like a game of battleship, you learn
new things all the time even following it 4 ages
I always refer to it as human chess coz it’s a continual series of controlled movements about 80% of the time with about 20% spontaneity thrown in.

I always refer to it as human chess coz it’s a continual series of controlled movements about 80% of the time with about 20% spontaneity thrown in.

Errors are often costly, literally a game of inches.
I think the offense/defensive units throw people
off a bit. It's not a free 4 all. Specialized positions!

Just watched the highlights. I didn’t realise while following the score at work that the last play of the game when the Chiefs scored the winning TD that they had 1st and Goal and the clock was running down to practically zero with 2 timeouts. Sanity in that situation would tell you to go straight for FG and level it up. They made that play all or nothing. Balls of steel.

They did GNR. In the 4th quarter. This time where you picked it up from that option was not available as there were no more time outs. Balls of steel - maybe. If Moody kicked the field goal in front of the posts it could have been a different story.

Just watched the highlights. I didn’t realise while following the score at work that the last play of the game when the Chiefs scored the winning TD that they had 1st and Goal and the clock was running down to practically zero with 2 timeouts. Sanity in that situation would tell you to go straight for FG and level it up. They made that play all or nothing. Balls of steel.
Because it was the Super Bowl there would have been another 15 minute period afterwards if the scores remained tied. So the time was irrelevant. I actually wonder if the 49ers defensive coordinator knew this. Given the way he was playing soft zone defensive at the end and allowing the clock to tick down possibly thinking the game would have ended when the clock struck zero.

Because it was the Super Bowl there would have been another 15 minute period afterwards if the scores remained tied. So the time was irrelevant. I actually wonder if the 49ers defensive coordinator knew this. Given the way he was playing soft zone defensive at the end and allowing the clock to tick down possibly thinking the game would have ended when the clock struck zero.
No. There wouldn't of been. No more 3xtra time. That was it. You dont have to be a Wiz to know that.

No. There wouldn't of been. No more 3xtra time. That was it. You dont have to be a Wiz to know that.
Think they said it was like a whole new game once overtime started, so the Chiefs would've got the ball in that same attacking position on the field to start the next quarter in overtime.

Just reading an article about betting on the NRL. According to it betting the H2H outsider in EVERY match during the season, will yield a profit.
I’m going to have some fun by doing just that starting RoundOne. $10 a win on each outsider.
Bets are;
Manly
Roosters
Cronulla
Canberra
Melbourne
Bulldogs
Saints
Dolphins
Outlay $80 Return ?
Let’s see how it goes !
( And I think the Tigers are probably outsiders in their bye round as well
🤣🤣).

Heads up NRL Fantasy leagues -

Head to Head: X3XPCDTP

Overall Points: 7952SRLM

All welcome

Just reading an article about betting on the NRL. According to it betting the H2H outsider in EVERY match during the season, will yield a profit.
I’m going to have some fun by doing just that starting RoundOne. $10 a win on each outsider.
Bets are;
Manly
Roosters
Cronulla
Canberra
Melbourne
Bulldogs
Saints
Dolphins
Outlay $80 Return ?
Let’s see how it goes !
🤣🤣).
Two down, six to go !

Bets are;
Manly
Roosters
Cronulla
Canberra
Melbourne
Bulldogs
Saints
Dolphins
Outlay $80 Return ?
Let’s see how it goes !