New CEO

rex2ce

Our new CEO starts today, hopefully there will now be a quick resolution to some issues facing the club

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2015/9/new-wests-tigers-ceo-starts-tomorrow/

He has a huge task and unfortunately will be fighting fires from the moment he starts.I am sure everyone here wishes him success and bring stabilty to the club.Lets hope he is the first decent CEO at the club all the others caused problems from Bullock on

A lot of what has happened could of been delivered a lot better if the CEO was already in place ,was not for a coach to take the brunt for the club in these things.

@jadtiger said:
He has a huge task and unfortunately will be fighting fires from the moment he starts.I am sure everyone here wishes him success and bring stabilty to the club.Lets hope he is the first decent CEO at the club all the others caused problems from Bullock on

He has not got many fires to put out at all,once Farah has been extinguished and the Balmain return or not has been put to bed the matters at hand are a new training facility . The stadium issue seems in the to hard basket once again and probably will be the same until the new Parramatta stadium is built.

@Snake said:
A lot of what has happened could of been delivered a lot better if the CEO was already in place ,was not for a coach to take the brunt for the club in these things.

It was the Coaches idea, so why shouldn't he take the brunt of the backlash.

@Snake said:
@jadtiger said:

He has not got many fires to put out at all,once Farah has been extinguished and the Balmain return or not has been put to bed the matters at hand are a new training facility . The stadium issue seems in the to hard basket once again and probably will be the same until the new Parramatta stadium is built.

LOL. There's always Fire Storms to deal with at WT. Some big, some small. But they never cease, they just seem to get worst. :confused:

Just don't expect any resolutions in the next week or two. You don't walk in to a brand new organisation and make huge calls in your first few days. You need to get a full understanding of all the issues, the culture, the people before you can make any calls…

I expect some contract negotiations to be sorted sooner than later. Good luck Mr Pascoe…

@Balmain Boy said:
Just don't expect any resolutions in the next week or two. You don't walk in to a brand new organisation and make huge calls in your first few days. You need to get a full understanding of all the issues, the culture, the people before you can make any calls…

He'd have done a big part of that already I'd reckon mate.
Be very surprised if he is going in with no knowledge of where everything is up to.

Be surprised if he took the job on without knowing a little of what's going on….

@batboy said:
@Balmain Boy said:

He'd have done a big part of that already I'd reckon mate.
Be very surprised if he is going in with no knowledge of where everything is up to.

Be surprised if he took the job on without knowing a little of what's going on….

Of course he would have been told what's going on, but it's another thing to do his own investigations into everything with his own eyes too. Far too much here-say for a CEO to just take people on their word. He would have still been with the Panthers until recently too, so couldn't have done too much.

He would have needed a break too before starting such a large and challenging position. You'd want your batteries to be fully charged before taking us on!

If he's no good he should not pascoe and should not collect $200….......

I just hope people realise that he's not coming in here and reversing the Farah decision.

CEO's report to the board.

The board implement strategy and the CEO manages the day to day stuff to fulfil that strategy.

I think the board are pretty well solid on the Farah decision.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Back