Name the player:

In our squad it was Doueihi for ages but people starting to turn on him the past 12months.

Starting to feel this way about Utoikamanu. Fine player but feel he is being over praised for what he has done or will become in my opinion. He should not have been in the conversation for Origin yet alone in the team.

Outside of the Tigers the Sharks stand out to me. The team is over praised. The coach is over praised compared to his record and I'd have Toby Rudolf as ordinary but for some reason very popular.

Starting to feel this way about Utoikamanu. Fine player but feel he is being over praised for what he has done or will become in my opinion. He should not have been in the conversation for Origin yet alone in the team.
I agree. This guy owes us a big year in 24.
AFAIC the vast majority of his first grade career has been unimpressive.

He is only young for a prop give him time. He will be great in a couple of years.
Yep, that’s what I heard them say 2 years ago.
I want a JFH or Leota. He is tracking to be an Aaron Woods.
You are right, there’s still time. We have to find his aggression trigger.

I agree. This guy owes us a big year in 24.
AFAIC the vast majority of his first grade career has been unimpressive.
Is that a five letter acronym? Love it!
Agreed, but I’m still prepared to give time, I reckon he’ll come good. I just don’t think he’s gunna be a JWH or AFB type. He’s still young but we need to start seeing him really own some games or other packs.

spoken like a true Queenslander
He was very good at club level but only above average at rep.
Even from NSW there are guys at rep level who smoked him, so this isn’t a state rivalry thing.

He was very good at club level but only above average at rep.
Even from NSW there are guys at rep level who smoked him, so this isn’t a state rivalry thing.
fair enough but during SL war and in Origin mid 90's he had to play at hooker to accommodate kkimmorleyand toovey. Johns was a very good 7 and capable 9
As for his brother, matty was a pretty average player

Members online

Back