Moses Suli

Got to give this kid every opportunity in the centres when is then last time we had any quality in this position? I think Masters is more likely to be the one who will makes the switch to 2nd row..

@ said:
the Sheens legacy lives on..

Lets turn em all into backrowers..

I believe Suli's ankle was managed without surgery which is good..High Ankle sprain and they discovered stress fractures which ruled him out for back end of the Year.

So…syndis-moses suli has?

@ said:
There you go. Third picture, Moses Suli.

[media]https://twitter.com/WestsTigers/status/931318283269111808[/media]

Isn't that Esan Marsters ??

I agree I would like an update on Moses he will be one of our most influential player sin 2018 & if something has gone amiss the (on the bus) fans should be told. Silence is not golden.

I'm pretty sure that's him in the 4th photo

[media]https://twitter.com/WestsTigers/status/936391329633800192[/media]

He's still recovering from his ankle injury and will need to lose a heap of weight. Can't see him being right to go Rd1

Suli and Marsters have done well in their first season of NRL and no doubt they are in Cleary's plans. The fact he has been nursed through his injury is a good indication of how highly he is rated. Suli to me looks to have more pace than Curtis Scott, noting the Storm were one of the clubs chasing his signature.

So he’s just put a pic up on Instagram of him in a hospital bed getting surgery. He did his ankle injury on the 2nd July which is 5 and a half months ago. When it happened the club said it was a 1-2 week injury.

The whole thing seems very confusing.

Hopefully an historical picture while under the influence of pain killers.

@ said:
So he’s just put a pic up on Instagram of him in a hospital bed getting surgery. He did his ankle injury on the 2nd July which is 5 and a half months ago. When it happened the club said it was a 1-2 week injury.

The whole thing seems very confusing.

My understanding was that the club was hoping the injury (multiple stress fractures) would heal with sufficient rest and surgery was a last resort. Evidently it hasn't turned out to be the case which is a shame.

Members online

Back