Moses getting stuck into Nofa

Tigerstigerstigers

Pretty poor form if it was as it looked . Nofa clearly struggling with a bad knee and moses having a go at him for not keeping up with the play on one of his stupid short side rampages where we run out of attacking room .

Not to mention I read elsewhere he also had a go at Liddle who for mine was very good.

Perhaps he should concentrate on his kicking and passing games and leave leadership to others , though a better outcome would be that we don't see him in first grade again

@ said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he's not named tomorrow

i personally think he's trying to get released early… i mean He definitely wasn't worth the money he wanted... but this? what he's playing like now... is absolute rubbish.

Wow, doesn't sound good.. I actually didn't get to see the game but it appears Moses had a shocker. Very poor character if all is true that has been suggested on here after the game yesterday.

I think he is playing to get a release - which is despicable if true.

I doubt he will finish his contract at Parra, they will lean sooner or later that he is bad for the team on and off the ball.

Imagine if they blew up at Moses every time he made a mistake or missed a tackle? It completely destroys team morale.

@ said:
@ said:
I doubt he will finish his contract at Parra, they will lean sooner or later that he is bad for the team on and off the ball.

Shhhhhh I know it's signed but let's not jinx it….

Lol i dont mean he wont go there. I mean i doubt he will finish his contract there, i reckon he will be like Sandow and Foran and be released mid contract.

Threads like these are really not helpful especially when it is all pure assumption!@@

For what its worth Josh Reynolds often loses it at his team mates too in the heat of the moment there is no issue unless you want to make it one . Far out!!

@ said:
Threads like these are really not helpful especially when it is all pure assumption!@@

For what its worth Josh Reynolds often loses it at his team mates too in the heat of the moment there is no issue unless you want to make it one . Far out!!

That may be so, however the frequency he is having these hissy fits and the lack of any apparent self admonishment leads many to conclude that he is divisive to the team.

@ said:
@ said:

That may be so, however the frequency he is having these hissy fits and the lack of any apparent self admonishment leads many to conclude that he is divisive to the team.

What about his reactions when they score and things come off? ? They play with him every week they know what he is like and there others just like him in other teams. Really he is behaving no differently than he always has. He is a reactionary character - I am sure his team mates are big enough to handle it and if not no doubt they will let him know.

@ said:

Nofo was injured about the 10 minute mark but Moses kept throwing ball his way and a stupid kick to boot.

Moses had no right to blast Nofo.

Drop or just get rid of him I don't care.

I watched the replay today…Moses is no team mate...

I was for keeping him for the rest of the season but after that display ...on your bike lad...

@ said:
I watched the replay today…Moses is no team mate...

I was for keeping him for the rest of the season but after that display ...on your bike lad...

He's all about himself Geo. The sooner he's gone the better.

Moses has a lot of confidence but unfortunately has a lot of growing up to do.

Back