Matty Johns Show

Never watched a show in my life.... did I miss anything???? I heard that they were laughing at Twal not with him..... please correct me... didn't watch it.. so can't comment....

Never watched a show in my life.... did I miss anything???? I heard that they were laughing at Twal not with him..... please correct me... didn't watch it.. so can't comment....
Watch it, make your own mind up mate .I think it was all in good fun, no harm was done, Benji and all the boys where laughing with / at him .Big Twal didn't seemed phased..

Watch it, make your own mind up mate .I think it was all in good fun, no harm was done, Benji and all the boys where laughing with / at him .Big Twal didn't seemed phased..
Wouldn't see Bellamy, Bennett or Cleary laughing.... each to their own.....glad you had a laugh... thats why life is all about.... jolly good

Wouldn't see Bellamy, Bennett or Cleary laughing.... each to their own.....glad you had a laugh... thats why life is all about.... jolly good
Yeah mate you Probably wouldn't see other coaches on the Matty John's show but Benji is doing it his way.. and to be honest good on him. Also I'm glad you're showing interest in it cause it's the Tigers, but your not willing to watch it yet still making comment 🤔😂.it's light entertainment relax

Yeah mate you Probably wouldn't see other coaches on the Matty John's show but Benji is doing it his way.. and to be honest good on him. Also I'm glad you're showing interest in it cause it's the Tigers, but your not willing to watch it yet still making comment 🤔😂.it's light entertainment relax
I hear you... I prefer to laugh after winning a game.... I guess we all laugh juxtaposed to our lifestyle our heritage...... I respect your opinion.. and trust me, I'm the most relaxed guy on the planet.... just my humour is different... and that's why I respect your sense of humour.... we are on the same team..... you and me... thanks for replying... appreciate it...

I hear you... I prefer to laugh after winning a game.... I guess we all laugh juxtaposed to our lifestyle our heritage...... I respect your opinion.. and trust me, I'm the most relaxed guy on the planet.... just my humour is different... and that's why I respect your sense of humour.... we are on the same team..... you and me... thanks for replying... appreciate it...
It was filmed in the pre-season...

All good my Tiger brother . To be honest I never said it was that funny it was innocent light entertainment 🤙🍻

You're much too kind, AHX....
These shows often edit/crop out footage to make it seem more edgy or offbeat than it really is. From what I've seen, they do some good-natured teasing, but it's all in fun. Silly and immature with some slightly offensive jokes. Participants are usually in on it.

Agree, everyone's got different tastes. Personally, I tend to enjoy humour on the darker side. Only recently saw some skits from Bill Burr, he's someone I find really funny. Comedy from Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor are hilarious and up my alley. I also like Eddie Murphy's stuff - only finished watchingbthe Beverly Hills Cop series on Netflix.

Dont know anymore if that’s ok. Where not in the 80’s, taking the piss out of somebody who is ‘socially’ unaware. Is not good humour it’s really just taking the piss! Not good from his team mates either, not a good look. Mean girls style with laughter as the cover.

You're much too kind, AHX
These shows often edit/crop out footage to make it more edgy or offbeat than it really is. From what I've seen, they do some good-natured teasing, but it's all in fun. Silly and immature with some slightly offensive jokes.

Agree, everyone's got different tastes. Personally, I tend to enjoy humour on the darker side. Only recently saw some skits from Bill Burr, he's someone I find really funny. Comedy from Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor are hilarious and up my alley. I also like Eddie Murphy's stuff - recently watched the Beverly Hills Cop series on Netflix.
Dont know anymore if that’s ok. Where not in the 80’s, taking the piss out of somebody who is ‘socially’ unaware. Is not good humour it’s really just taking the piss! Not good from his team mates either, not a good look. Mean girls style with laughter as the cover.
You taking the piss????

Latest posts

Back