Manly Team...

Hbom

Sea Eagles: 1 Tom Trbojevic, 2 Brad Parker, 3 Dylan Walker, 4 Brian Kelly, 5 Akuila Uate, 6 Lachlan Croker, 7 Daly Cherry-Evans ©, 8 Addin Fonua-Blake, 9 Apisai Koroisau, 10 Martin Taupau, 11 Joel Thompson, 12 Jack Gosiewski, 13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange: 14 Jackson Hastings, 15 Shaun Lane, 16 Lloyd Perrett, 17 Frank Winterstein

Reserves: 18 Matthew Wright, 19 Jonathan Wright, 21 Taniela Paseka, 22 Tofofoa Sipley

Tom Trbojevic returns after a week out with an ankle injury. Brad Parker was a very late scratching last week but has been named on the wing with both Matt and Jonathan Wright missing out. A strong club debut against the Titans means Jack Gosiewski will move into the starting side with Frank Winterstein dropping to the bench.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/10/round-6-nrl-team-lists/?utm_source=NRLTWContent&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=NetworkContent

Lot of fringe players in that team.

Take out Tommy and Jake and there isnt much there

We need to put big pressure on Croker like we did with Croft.

Turbo, DCE and Koroisau are the main danger men.

I reckon that's a pretty decent team. We'll have to play well to beat this mob at Brooky.

@ said:
I reckon that's a pretty decent team. We'll have to play well to beat this mob at Brooky.

I agree. I reckon we have to play very well…..

Beatable but at Brookvale they won't beat themselves. Our record there is horrendous so we need a high completion rate and another top defensive effort to give ourselves a chance.

They have a few danger man that could hurt us

Marty, DCE, The Trob brothers, Koroisua and Walker

All pose a big threat

Can win this but becomes more difficult at Brookvale

This will be a good game. Hopefully we maintain the intensity we have over the first 5 weeks. These are the games we need to win if we are to be the real deal this year.

Grand Final week always exciting. Smash those turbo's and we will win.

The battle of the forwards is where it will be one and lost
Keeping Koroisau quiet and Taupau under control will go a long way to winning
If our forwards can get on top our team will get on top
Turbo's ankle may not be 100%
Either

For all the strike they have, they have some poor players in there. Parker, Croker & Gosiewski are all average and their bench isn't much to write home about either. Certainly beatable but we'll have to be at our best and defend as we have. Thompson at the back gives me confidence that we'll certainly be able to mark up in defence.

Tommy Turbo a rather quick recovery, I originally thought they said 2+ weeks?

Back