Luciano Leilua

Look at Reece Walsh hiring a "visa expert" to assist because US Immigration want to give him a grilling for his coke possession issue on the Gold Coast. Let's hope all of them are banned from entering the US which might finally teach them a lesson.
Oh for Christ's sake, the US has a bigger problem with the booger sugar than Australia and they can hardly take a hard line when cheeba is legalised in close to 50% of the country.

Oh for Christ's sake, the US has a bigger problem with the booger sugar than Australia and they can hardly take a hard line when cheeba is legalised in close to 50% of the country.
Australia has highest cocaine use in the world per capita.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
What???

I mean it was high in the 90's... but now?

and how the hell did this thread get so sidetracked on L Leilua's drunk driving charge...
Welcome to the internet. We haven't reached Godwin's Law point so mods can't lock it yet.

I couldn't stand Curtis Scott, Dane Gagai and Kenny Edwards. Just looking at them made my blood boil.
A work colleagues daughter was engaged to Kenny Edwards but he was mistreating her pretty badly so she left. My colleague verified he was a real A Hole which fits the perception of most fans.

Good player when in form. Could be the difference btwn them and us as wooden spooners. People complaining about Brooks - past player - same people talking about Lucy.

Back